Frequently Asked Questions - Website Issues
When I login to the site, and then visit the forum, I am logged out of the site and have to login again. What do I do?
The very first thing to try when this is happening is to click here and then attempt to login again. This will remove your old session on this site and you should now be able to login without further issue.
If the above solution did not solve your problem, follow the below steps:
Clearing your browser's cookies can resolve a number of problems you may be experiencing while using Transformetrics or other sites on the web. Instructions for clearing your cookies are different for each browser type.
Click here for instructions on how to clear your browser's cookies.
If you are still having issues, please contact us and we will do all we can to help you out.
In order to contact our web team, simply go here and fill out the form, being sure to select "Website Support and Feedback" as your category.
Our web team will usually get back to you within 24 hours during weekdays.
- Income Inequality was planned: Massive Immirgration results in lower wages by MikeNY
- The Ancient Greek Superman Phidippedes by John Peterson
- Is Living Strength Nutrition Vegetarian? by John Peterson
- Boatlift: The untold tale of 9/11 Resilience: 500,000 saved in 9 hours by MikeNY
- 5 Myths About Distance Running by monty