Share |
Tiger Moves Are The Dynamic Foundation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Author

06-12-2018, 09:58 AM

Hello Everyone,

I received an e-mail from a man that asked if I would write a comprehensive Isometric Power Belt program for him. I responded by telling him that before I release my new isometric Power Belt Training System that he needs to Master John McSweeney's 7 Original Tiger Moves (which I have expanded) and to Master those original Seven exercises first before he does anything else.

In 'Living Strength:Power Secrets from the Fountain of Youth' I have expanded the original 7 Tiger Moves to include many more exercises so that it offers a comprehensive workout in and of itself beginning at the neck and finishing at the toes.

By "Mastering Muscle Control" I mean to truly master those exercises so that you can achieve muscular fatigue at sets of 3 to 5 reps to add Dynamic strength, 8 to 12 reps to Sculpt existing muscle, 15 to 20 reps for adding muscle mass and 40 or more reps for increased endurance. By doing so you will become expert at all levels of muscle control and as a result you will be able to achieve far greater levels of contraction when training with the Isometric Power Belt.

More than anything Living Strength gives you the tools necessary to Master Iso-Dynamic Muscle Control. Nothing else even comes close that I have ever tried.

But here's the bottom line: Master John McSweeney's 7 Tiger Moves---FIRST! They are the Foundation of the Living Strength Dynamic Exercises just as the Isometric Power Belt is the Foundation of all Isometric Contraction exercises. START with mastering the Dynamic Exercises first.

---John Peterson

Share |