Share |
Jock Mahoney:What Do I think of Him Now?

09-16-2018, 07:29 AM

Hello,

The general tone of this thread has disturbed me as there seems to be little thought for the lady who has said these things. Who knows what private hell she went through. Maybe she has been given courage by those brave women who have said enough is enough- it does not matter if it was 10,20 or 30 years ago.

Time does not erase the pain caused by such acts.

Whilst not comparing Mahoney to Hitler there was a post on here about Hitler a short while ago. He came to power many years ago but there are still people condemning and hunting Nazis and rightly so.The point been- there is no forgetting for some people( i.e the victims).Yes they can forgive but I see nothing wrong with standing up and saying

" This person abused/hurt/damaged me and it will always stay with me"

In the UK there was a very well known celebrity called Jimmy Saville. He was almost seen as a saint by many people but it came out that he was the most hideous sexual predator and abuser of children and vulnerable people.It was important that we found out .Why? Because it means that the victims can get help and that in some way measures may be put in place to prevent such things happening again.

Share |

09-16-2018, 11:41 AM

I have no idea whether what this woman says is true or not. She may be the deranged person in the story and seeking a degree of celebrity, sick as it may be, from someone who is long dead and cannot defend themselves, who knows?

Having said that I believe that pedophelia is one of the the worst crimes that exits as it exploits the helpless and destroys young lives. At the same time it seems that pedophelia is a human defect that has existed in the human race for a long time and while I think that we should do everything that we can to control it and stop it I don't think that is going to be easy to do.

We have a major religion, the Muslims, who not only practice it on a world wide basis,but endorse it as an acceptable and even desirable activity.

It ssems to me that it is very prevalent among "elitists" who almost feel that they have the right to do it because they don't want to be subject to the same rules as those who they consider to be lesser human beings and religiously by men who feel theatened by the sexual power of women and who feel the need to control them in the worst possible way.

Sick as it is, it has been part of human history for centuries and while we should make every effort to do so; all indicatons are that it will not be easy to eliminate.

Last edited by Andy62; 09-16-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Share |

09-16-2018, 05:47 PM

I clicked on the link my student sent me a few weeks back, and lo and behold, Gordon was spot on from day 1. Our critics check in almost hourly to respond to what is said here. They edit and re edit what they say. As Gordon pointed out years ago, they are completely controlled by something/someone they have no control over. It is pretty sad. Their lives are totally consumed by what is posted here. Get a life guys! Maybe spend some time with a female,rather than stalk this site 24 hours a day. You have a real sickness. Maybe just bad mouth us once a week and at least spend some time on your own life? My friend Gordon completely controls you without even wanting to do so. Sad.

Share |

09-17-2018, 11:04 AM

Hi

What link is this ? Have I missed something? Also in the context of this discussion I would have said friends instead of Maybe spend some time with a female,

That is not to criticize or imply anything but simply my view.

From now on I am only going to comment on fitness related posts which was and is the original aim of this forum.

Share |

Author

09-17-2018, 02:28 PM

Hello Eddy1,

I'm glad that you did participate because you made valid points.

The scandal surrounding Jimmy Saville and the pedophilia network he operated within is amazing to say the very least. It also seems that there may in fact be a network of so-called elitists that are being exposed for these kinds of crimes on an international scale.

The whole point that I was making was not whether Jock was guilty of anything but the idea that someone would think that they were somehow sticking it to me because I had been a fan of Jock Mahoney as Tarzan.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-18-2018, 07:08 AM

John,
You liked Jock Mahoney's physique and training methods. You never hung out with him. He never invited you over to the house. You never even trained with him.
Just because you compliment the physique of a man who is built like a Greek-god does not mean that you in any way support him or his life-style.

Tim

Share |

09-18-2018, 11:28 AM

We live in an age of information and image control. It is part of our information and internet world and we all have to take it into account in forming our opinions and making our decisions. The "Brave New World" and "1984" have arrived.

Share |