Share |
The Solytrain Protocol

Author

01-09-2017, 03:24 PM

Hello Friends,

I just received an e-mail asking why I 'think' the Solytrain 5-6-7 Isometric Contraction Protocol is superior to all others.

Answer: I don't 'think' anything. I 'KNOW' it is superior.

Look, I'm in my 65th year and I am in fabulous shape: Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Balance, Coordination, Speed and Aesthetics. I am not bragging. I am just stating the truth. I have been at this since 1963 and I have seen it all. Having said that let me state that nothing compares to the Solytrain Isometric Contraction Protocol. It is the only protocol that has a built in 'Frame of Reference' that Dr Laurence Morehouse told me personally must be a part of every Strength & Fitness Program. Without a frame of reference you only have a routine at best and not a program that allows for continual improvement. There is nothing wrong with having a standard routine that you can fall back but realize that a routine is not a program.

Understand this. There is a huge difference between "I think" and "I know". Knowing eliminates indecision. Knowing does not give place to doubt, fear and confusion. Knowing speaks.

If you want the best possible results from Isometric Contraction no other protocol comes close to the Protocol that Solomon has shared on this forum.

---John Peterson

Share |