Share |
Answer: People Are Going Crazy

Author

11-08-2018, 10:11 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was asked about the massacre that occurred in California last night.

first read this:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ornia-bar.html

My take: The pace of change in the world today is literally driving many people insane. We see signs of it everywhere. Just watch the news long enough and permeate yourself with nothing but negative thoughts and you too will go insane at some point. And no, I am not joking. Programming negativity into your mind is a killer.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2018, 11:50 AM

I agree John, humans are going insane. I think a lot of it is we are not living in harmony with nature. We spend most of our time inside instead of outside. We eat processed crap instead of real food. we sit instead of move. We are bombarded by disturbing, fear-based messages from the media. We are given drugs for every conceivable ailment.
The answer: Try to live a life aligned with nature and quiet the monkey mind...meditate. The full body isometric helps keep me balanced.

Share |

Author

11-08-2018, 12:54 PM

Hello LionKing,

I am in 100% agreement with your assessment.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2018, 04:38 PM

I think that a lot of it has ti do with the rate of change. Everything is changing.

Share |

11-09-2018, 10:56 AM

We train them to kill then when they get home they are suppose to turn it off. Bet hes on prescription drugs. They are 1000s of men and women coning home with PTSD and giving them drugs is the answer doctors prescribe. .
I have high school student on anti depressants and anti anxiety. Can you imagine if they keep taking these for years what their brains will be like.
The drug issue is not just illegal but big pharma is the problem.

Mass shooting are down and rifles only kill about 350 people a year. Doctors kill 250,000 a year. Cars kill 40,000 a year and teens biggest killer is car wrecks.
Hitting and kicking kills 650 a year, smoking kills 450,000 a year. Opiates kill 55,00 a year. Knives kill 1700.

The media pushes these things to push an agenda that is in my opinion a false flag or is set up.

Monty

Share |

11-09-2018, 12:35 PM

Monty, your comment about the number of people killed by rifles is a little narrow. It's not the number of people killed, it's the setting. I realize driving my car is a big risk, as is having surgery, but going to a concert or a movie should not cost someone their life. I agree with you about society being overmedicated. There have been many studies showing exercise is much better at treating depression than drugs, but drugs are easier to take and big pharma makes big $$$ from them.

Share |