Share |
He's Fat Because of Self Inflicted Stupidity

05-19-2017, 04:03 PM

John,
You are right on target. I'm fed up with fellow Christian men who have forgotten what it means to be a man and are raising their sons like little girls. What would Joshua, Caleb, Jonathan, David and others think of modern man? High time for the men in this country to start acting like men. Drop the donuts, get off the couch and take charge.
Matt

Share |

Author

05-19-2017, 04:20 PM

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your feedback. The church culture of today has turned men into spineless wrecks that are afraid to take a stand for anything. There are whole denominations that have endorsed political correctness and as such have disqualified themselves as Christian,

---John Peterson

Share |

05-19-2017, 09:20 PM

"Through concentrated thought power you can make yourself whatever you please"

Theron Q Dumont
THE POWER OF CONCENTRATION

Last edited by Andy62; 05-19-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Share |

05-20-2017, 11:27 AM

I was raised "Italian Catholic, a Christian" and our family is Roman decent by blood and "Southern Italian" from Potenza, and was taught a "Christian" man defends women, children, the old, and everyone needing help; men are the defenders of thier wife and family. Now I know this is old fashioned thinking but it is Christian and as valid as other views.

John you did good, helped that poor boy to get healthy, fit and to defend himself against bullies, you did the right thing. The father projected his fat weakness on his son, God bless that poor boy. I learned to Box as a very young boy; Dad and my uncle taught me, and told me to care of my younger brother and older sister and do right.

Share |