Share |
New Power Belt Contraction Technique- UNBELIEVABLE!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

02-12-2018, 07:19 AM

Hi,everyone! After reading what Mr.Peterson has said about his new way of flexing/contracting with the Iso-Belt I was very curious to see what it would feel like. I have an older version of the belt and did my best to simulate the new way to flex the whole body using the belt. Here is my honest opinion- WOW-AWESOME-UNBELIEVABLE!! I could not believe how the new technique by pressing down with your legs increases the power of the contraction!! Seriously,it was unreal!! Every word he has written about it is 100% true!! I felt pumped and energized after doing it for a couple of sets!! I only did it in 1 position too! I can only imagine what 3 or 4 positions would feel like!! I am 69 years old now and in a couple of weeks I am going to have my 80th surgery. I have to have a new pacemaker put in plus down the road a bypass or stent put in because the valves in the veins in my legs aren't working properly and my legs swell up. However, now that I see what doing the new contractions feel like I am looking ahead to when I will be able to start doing the whole workout using the belt and new technique. It has given me something to look forward to.I won't be able to do any serious strength work after my heart surgery for a few weeks but I have the Power Flexes to fall back on!! If anyone has any doubts about the new belt contraction technique I can tell you it is unreal what it feels like!! Give it a chance and you too will be amazed!!

Share |