Share |
Stop Over Complicating Everything

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Author

02-12-2018, 04:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

I received an e-mail from a guy that was asking a laundry list of questions about Tiger Moves and Isometrics.

Almost hard to believe that anyone would spend that much time asking that many questions.

I told him to check through our archived posts.

But here's the deal. This guy is asking so many questions that he is psyching himself out before he begins..

To understand the Seven Tiger Moves read: 'Miracle Seven'. Then start to perform the exercises for the selected muscle groups through the various ranges of motion at different levels of tension. Use enough tension so that the muscles feel as though they have been thoroughly worked when exercised for 3 sets X 10 reps in Circuit format. This will require a certain amount of time but before you know it you will know the perfect amount of tension that feels right and leaves you feeling energized and strengthened. It's a good feeling.

NOTE: USING TOO MUCH TENSION---TOO OFTEN---WILL DRAIN YOU!

For Isometrics: Read IPR and realize that the science and art of muscle control is an acquired skill and that after a few weeks practice you will be able to achieve levels of intense contraction that YOU cannot even imagine at this moment...Believe me...I know whereof I speak...Mastering Isometric Contraction is an acquired Skill.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 02-12-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Share |