Share |
Paranoia, Fear & Living On Edge Will Kill

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Author

08-11-2017, 01:22 PM

Hey Everyone,

There is a man that sends me articles constantly about North Korea, the Yellowstone volcano, Bible prophecy and every type of disaster both natural and man made that one can possibly imagine. In fact most of them ARE IMAGINARY! Today he sent me a report he received from his doctor. A very BAD report on his state of health.

Here's the bottom line. By filling his mind with nothing but the paranoia and fear propaganda that he views constantly HE IS KILLING HIMSELF.

I told him to move to a remote area and take a 6 month break from all exposure to media and to feed himself properly and to follow the Living Strength Nutrition and Exercise Program that I sent him a preview of.

I'd recommend the same for all of YOU.

Don't program death, disaster, and destruction into both your conscious and subconscious mind. You will kill yourself by doing that and in the meantime you will be robbing yourself of the joy of living.

Now consider:

As relates to North Korea, C'mon do you really think that countries like China and India would be willing to have their entire economy destroyed by a nuclear war that would shut down virtually all shipping and transport in the Pacific and Indian Oceans? Think about it! Asia is home to 60% of the world's population. There is no such thing as a winner in a nuclear war. As far as the Yellowstone volcano, C'mon look how many fear mongers are selling emergency food storage systems. Realize that there is a great deal of money being made off of fear, paranoia and destruction. Especially by pulpit pounding prognosticators of fear and paranoia that try to pass themselves off as ministers of the Gospel. THEY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT!

I am not saying that none of these disasters could ever happen because they obviously can but why become paranoid about the things that you have absolutely no control over. What is the point of that? I can still remember a minister I knew back in 1998 & 1999 that was telling everyone that Y2K was going to plunge the modern world into darkness for years and years. He made millions in selling Gold, emergency food supplies, generators and fire arms to the gullible and the same thing is happening NOW!

Do yourself a big favor and take a break from time to time from the media imposed paranoia

---John Peterson

Share |