Share |
John, Will "Hard As Nails" only feature Push-Ups?

Author

12-13-2009, 12:17 PM

Hey Friends,

Hard As Nails--A Man's Guide to Ultimate Push-Ups for the Awesome Physique is far beyond being just another Push-Up book. It has an introduction by Greg Newton, A foreword by Gordon Anderson. Photos and Profiles of Transformetrics power men, all of whom have used our methods to build awesome physiques. Historical profiles of men that have used Push-Ups and methods that mirror our own as a foundational part of their training to build outstanding strength, fitness, and physique. A Complete & Comprehensive Nutrition Chapter. A comprehensive program on how to achieve 100 Push-Ups in (your own individualized) world record time. The 12 best variations for lifelong strength and fitness. Photos and Profiles Featuring many of our own forum members( I know already said that but I thought I would repeat it). Plus Eleven Body-Part specific courses featuring a minimum of seven exercises each to develop every muscle in your entire human body from all angles and directions (you have not seen some of these exercises before). The Body Part Specific Courses include the following:
#1) Neck
#2)Spine
#3)Shoulders
#4)Chest
#5)Back
#6)Upper Arms
#7)Lower arms
#8)Abs
#9)Hips/Glutes/Thighs
#10)Calves
#11) Feet

Bottomline: My Friends, I left nothing to chance and did not want this book to be lacking anything. It doesn't. I can't wait to have it printed. It is in it's design phase now. Trust me friends, this one will really have the troglodytes and wile e coyotes gnashing their teeth, pulling their hair out, turning green with envy, pink with jealousy, and wearing out their psychiatrist's couches.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

12-13-2009, 02:46 PM

Not to sound like a pestJohn, any idea when the book should be ready? I am getting fired up for it.

Share |

Banned

12-13-2009, 06:21 PM

John that sounds great and I am looking forward to seeing Holyweed's name up in light's for his Hollyweed Protocol! The Hollyweed Protocol is simple method that has helped guys on the forum just starting to those that do three to five hundred or more pushups daily.

Make sure our buddy Hollyweed doesn't get editied out, book editiors don't see things the way you do John.

Share |

Author

12-13-2009, 06:55 PM

Hey MikeNY,

I was actually referring to it as the Ron Watson Special in the text. You see I've got this thing about hiding behind an internet persona. It really, really turns me off. Hence I was calling it what it is. However, if it needs to be called The Hollyweed special that is an easy change to make. Please advise.

---John Peterson

P.S. I could have easily had this book out in a much less than complete form than it now is many months ago. But I have been writing several books simultaneously and I like what I have written. I have the book totally written. It is in the design and production phase. It then goes to the printer. When I have a schedule in hand I will let everyone know. BUT it really won't be long now. Now we will be ready to rock and then I will soon be releasing several other cutting edge products including my new Supplements that must be experienced first hand. Seriously, I'll never pressure anybody to buy anything but I know what I have and some of you that want to stay Strong, Youthful, and Virile for life are going to want these because they are the best of the best within their given category.

---John Peterson
P.S. Look for my soon to released "Totally Jacked Testosterone Power Booster" and my new "TOTALLY JACK'D--Taking G.U.T.S. to the EXTREME" Bodybuilding Course. A few of you have asked for my exact training routines and now you're going to get them. With TOTALLY JACK'D--Taking G.U.T.S. to the EXTREME I'm giving you a very, very comprehensive program of natural bodybuilding and off the charts conditioning that can only be followed three days a week in addition to three days each week of the standard G.U.T.S. Protocol on the in between days. Trust me, you will treasure one day of complete rest. AND NO! You do not have to buy my testosterone booster in order to get the Course.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-13-2009, 07:00 PM

John, pardon my French.... but how in the hell did you make GUTS more extreme?!?!

-Joe

Share |

Banned

12-13-2009, 07:54 PM

John I think the Ron Watson Special is a much better title! And Hollyweed will just love that title!

I know you are a very busy man and author, figured you have several books in the works at any one time.

Joe is happy now.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-13-2009, 08:58 PM

There is going to be a course tougher than G.U.T.S., incredible.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-14-2009, 08:58 AM

Hi John,

This looks fantastic I can't wait to see it! Every publication is a classic!

You know as I approach 50 I think you have single handedly brought into play, '50 is the new 30-at least'!

Hey did you get my pm-regarding this?
Talk to you soon my Brother!

peace,
jason

Share |

12-14-2009, 09:08 AM

If there is a course that is going to be tougher than G.U.T.S., I may have to get it for reading and entertainment purposes. Some people may like looking at death straight in the eye, but I don't think that I'm one of them. I got wore out just reading G.U.T.S. Sheeeesh!

In reallity, I'll probably give it a try. My wife keeps saying that I have a death wish.

Bob

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Nathan

12-14-2009, 12:23 PM

I'm so excited to see this book John!! I'm sure it is going to be a real knock-out!

Jesus Christ

Share |

Tags
books, hard as nails, push-ups, totally jack'd