Share |
Nutritional alchemy

06-07-2018, 08:56 AM

I've used the Budwig protocol ( cottage cheese and flaxseed oil) on and off for several years just as a preventive measure against cancer and inflammation. The more I research it, the more impressive it is. Two substances, which are completely different are combined to form a new substance with different but highly beneficial properties. The combination of the oil and protein form a super anti-inflammatory molecule. Johanna Budwig followed her regimen daily and lived to be 95. She was a true alchemist.

Share |

Author

06-07-2018, 06:32 PM

lionking,

You posted:

Quote:
I've used the Budwig protocol ( cottage cheese and flaxseed oil) on and off for several years just as a preventive measure against cancer and inflammation. The more I research it, the more impressive it is. Two substances, which are completely different are combined to form a new substance with different but highly beneficial properties. The combination of the oil and protein form a super anti-inflammatory molecule. Johanna Budwig followed her regimen daily and lived to be 95. She was a true alchemist.

For everyone that is not aware of Dr. Johanna Budwig's anti-inflammation/cancer protocol, please watch the following video-clip.It offers a short course on who Dr Budwig was, what she accomplished, and how she was hated by big pharma. She was a true pioneer that I greatly admired.

Take the time. You'll be glad that you did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWwP2D7m3E

---John Peterson

Share |

06-07-2018, 08:03 PM

Thanks for posting that video John. Everyone can benefit from the extensive research Dr. Budwig did. One of the more controversial elements of her program was sunlight exposure without sunscreen. Sunscreens block vitamin D from being manufactured by the body. John, what is your take on sunscreens? Thank you.

Share |

Author

06-07-2018, 09:38 PM

Hello lionking,

NO SUNSCREEN! A certain amount of sunlight is extremely beneficial. Baking your skin 10X longer just because you have sunscreen is a bad move. Use logic and common sense.

---John Peterson

Share |