Share |
Why I Developed My Power Belt Isometics

Author

06-19-2018, 08:16 PM

Hello Friends,

The reason for this post is because I received an e-mail today that asked, "If Isometrics are so great then why aren't they used to train athletes in MMA and other sports?"

That's actually a very good and fair question.

My answer: I'm quite sure THEY WILL BE and that Isometric Contraction with my version of the Isometric Power Belt will become a hot issue when my Power Belt Instructions are released.

I have several reasons for believing this to be true but chief among them is that in order for Isometrics to create and maximize full range strength, Isometric Contraction must be performed at multiple points within any given range of motion while especially focusing on the weakest point and NOT the strongest. Remember, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link so by strengthening the weakest link you are strengthening the entire chain. FACT, My Isometric Power Belt is the only apparatus that allows you to accomplish that at EVERY CONCEIVABLE ANGLE.

So what's different about my Isometric Power Belt and how I use it?

Up until now there has NEVER been a way to apply Isometric Strength Training with maximum effectiveness and efficiency because the equipment for doing so simply did not exist. Believe me, I've seen every conceivable Isometric contraption over the last 50 years. Granted, Coach James Baley came close with his own Isometric Power Belt but it had a built in flaw in that it was very uncomfortable to grip when performing many of the exercises. As a result, it was impossible to achieve maximum contractions and it never took off as it otherwise could have or should have.

Here's the deal. My New Isometric Power Belt changes all of that. It is used in a way that is completely different from Coach Baley's version and it allows maximum contraction in complete comfort that is completely adjusted to any given individual. Bold statement? Absolutely! BUT 100% TRUE! I have worked hard to bring this to fruition and soon everyone will know exactly what I mean. My New Isometric Power Belt is the ONLY Isometric apparatus that allows you to train in circuits for time efficiency and allows you to train at your absolute maximum in complete safety at EVERY conceivable angle and with 100% comfort and portability. I know that everyone here has waited a long time but I assure you that your patience will be rewarded.

Believe me friends, This time I have nailed it ...AND I KNOW I HAVE NAILED IT.

By the way, a few people have seen some of my Isometric photos and have been amazed at the difference in my physique and muscle density. I mention this because if YOU perform the 3-stage Solytrain protocol as I teach it in the course you will achieve a level of muscle sculpting that you never imagined to be possible. This will be especially great for martial artist that want the kind of strength, power and definition that Bruce Lee possessed.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 06-19-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Share |

Legacy Member

06-20-2018, 08:50 AM

I have several versions of John's Isometric Power belt. The first version I was quite content with, even though it was rather stiff in my hands. The second version seemed too pliable and did not feel substantial.
After using the third version for months I feel that it is just right. It is not too thick and not too thin and is a few feet longer.

Tim

Share |

06-20-2018, 03:34 PM

John, I know this is taking much longer to get to market than you initially hoped. Truthfully, I could never explore all the depths of exercise philosophy and instruction that you've already provided over the years, yet you've really piqued my interest in your penultimate and comprehensive creation. I have a very good friend, who is also my equine veterinarian, who is very pressed for time to exercise each day and much in need of a restorative method of exercise. I purchased for him The Miracle Seven and the Isometric Power Revolution books and he has been much anticipating the release of the new Power Isometric Belt and course. I think what you are devising will be excellent for time-pressed professionals! My friend's career depends on him being in excellent shape since he works daily with large, physical animals. We both anticipate the release of your new belt and course!

Share |

Legacy Member

06-21-2018, 06:48 AM

I can't begin to express how much I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this new product.

I'm re-realizing my desire, and more importantly need, to have an efficient way to improve strength and fitness. But all accounts, this should definitely fit the bill.

I'm true looking forward to seeing the new product and instructions John.

Rob

Share |

Author

06-21-2018, 07:59 AM

Hey Friends,

Years ago I had a series of discussions with Coach James Baley about his version of the Isometric Power Belt.

Baley's belt was 18 feet long and mine is 28 feet. I have made mine of material the can withstand 7,000 pounds of tension without breaking and yet is extremely pliable. The key to everything is your ability grip the belt to the absolute maximum at every conceivable angle. By changing the belt length and material I was not only able to accomplish my objective relating to the grip but also to do entirely new contractions that Baley did not have the option of doing.

Example: with my belt you can do Military, Incline, and Horizontal (bench presses) Presses to the absolute limit of your strength and not worry about failure or injury. You can also adjust the belt incrementally to perform more than a dozen contractions within any given range of motion. (I personally use just 3 angles with any given workout.)

The savings in time is perhaps the most amazing factor of all. Trust me on this---YOU can exhaust yourself with 20 Minute Workouts with my Isometric Power Belt.

---John Peterson

Share |