Closed Thread
Share |
Antisocial deviants are often very social

08-21-2009, 07:30 PM

It's nice to be nice without faking it

Share |

08-21-2009, 10:25 PM

If you can be nice without faking it you are a very self confident and healthy person.

Share |

08-22-2009, 06:30 AM

They look for nice people. Don't be nice. Do what is right.

Could another word for them be "users"? Better yet, "losers"?

Share |

08-22-2009, 08:50 AM

The world can be unfair: good things can happen to bad people( users can be winners)

Share |

08-22-2009, 10:12 AM

Maybe the Law of Attraction is really the Law of Distraction. It just depends on how you look at it.

We kind of skipped over a good question that was brought up. Why do some people divorce one anti-social deviant only to marry another the next time around? And the next next time?? And the next next next time???

In many cases, the victim is not at fault. But when the same thing happens over and over again to someone, they need to do some serious self-examination to find out why they keep ending up in the same mess.

Share |

08-22-2009, 01:09 PM

Obviously there are random events in our lives that we cannot control although in many cases the outcomes to those events depends more on how we react too them than the event itself. I really believe in the "Law Of Attraction" and "The Secret." Having moved around a lot and traveled extensively; it never ceases to amaze me how when I come across someone that I have not seen for 20 or 30 years and they are in a new job, relationship, city, or whatever just how little they have really changed. I think a lot of it has to do with the " self image." As Buddha said 500 years before Christ "what we think we become" and ofcourse the Bible says "As a man thinketh in his heart so he is." We all project out our thoughts either through our body language or just plain brain waves. As Napoleon Hill and W.Clement Stone say,"Your brain sends out energy in the form of brain waves. And this energy is power which can affect another person or an object." If our thoughts remain the same then the outcomes remain the same. If we intentionally change our thinking then we can change our lives and that is Conscious Evolution and we are back to our old friend Alois P. Swoboda.

Last edited by Andy62; 08-22-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Share |

Banned

08-22-2009, 05:19 PM

I worked with sociopaths in my career. They can be charming and slick many times, betrayal is nothing and just a commodity for them. We have a mirror site to ours and some there are obsessed with whatever happens or is written here, it is thier life work, living on the edge and looking in, banned for being fools and they have enslaved thier own minds with thier fascination for John and this site. Many that went there are good guys and just tricked by the Slick sociopaths that run that site.

Share |

08-22-2009, 05:53 PM

As manipulators go that is not a very bright bunch. They could use their time to better their own lives, but ofcourse that requires taking risk and is not as safe as being critical of someone else particularly while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. Their jealousy has consumed them with their nothing lives, and nonexistent relationships as they see John who is a successful executive and has physical abilites far beyond anything that they can imagine. If you have followed any of them over time they have sustained a lot of injuries and are among our "busted up weightlifter" friends. They aren't going to go away though as the internet is the biggest thing, and maybe the only thing, in their lives.

Share |

08-23-2009, 01:53 PM

Perhaps there's some agreement about the Law of Attraction & The Secret. I agree they have merit but aint gospel . That said, my understanding of both is less than thorough.

Share |

08-24-2009, 09:05 PM

By whatever name you call it there is no doubt that the thoughts that we hold in our minds directly effect our lives. If we have positive thoughts and goals we will be pulled in that direction. The reverse will also be true as negative thoughts will pull us toward negative results-it is just cause and effect. A good definition of "positive thinking" is to "keep your mind on the things that you want and off of the things that you don't want." Just look at these poor misguided individuals that have been obsessing in their hate for John over the last several years. Their negative thoughts have not only directed them away from various positive events which they might have been able to bring into their own lives,but their negative thinking has to have isolated them in their own lives as healthy people will not put up with that degree of psychosis.

Share |

Closed Thread