Closed Thread
Share |
Antisocial deviants are often very social

Author

08-25-2009, 06:17 PM

Very Well Stated Joe. You have talked to me enough to know exactly where I stand on these issues.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-25-2009, 08:39 PM

Greg, that cracked me up, you sophist you. In the intelligence field we call that teenage logic. Good one.

I don't know no nuttin' from no clubs. I speak from generalities. Anda I like alla the peoples of everywheres. If there is such a thing as a club, yes, one club is just like the other, and the member of each club thinks they and their buddies are independent free thinkers. But like I said, what clubs?

Quote:
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
Groucho Marx

Tom

Share |

08-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Clearly, 'you tend to become what you hate', is a generalized reminder & I need that reminder. Others can take it for what it's worth.
I can't download the schematics of poster's brains so I can't with rigor pyscho-anal-lize 'em. Tom frequently reminds us that the NET can be a great fakeout

America the Touchy? I admit WE(generalized) struggle with the little BS & make it into something we can mold & handle in some vague, pathetic attempt to stay tethered to the planet. I've been listening to Dennis Miller too much.

Last edited by gruntbrain; 08-26-2009 at 08:06 AM.

Share |

08-25-2009, 09:08 PM

There comes a time when you just have to call a loser a loser and the two guys that we are talking about are the biggest losers that I have come across. Believe me they are used to it and they expect it. It is their role in life!

Share |

08-26-2009, 07:54 AM

Gordon
Although the "losers" have made soul crushing posts, they are worthy contributors to physcal culture & they even seem to embrace many Transformetric principles. The name calling stuff can be as ugly & tedious as being stuck in a small room with Michael Moore after he has eaten bean burritos.

Share |

08-26-2009, 09:57 AM

gruntbrain, They are examples of the extreme victim type, very critical, personalites and that is why if you read betweeen the lines on their posts you will see that they lead very isolated and non social lives of their own making. They do it to themsleves because at some point all of the venum and anger come back on the source-it is a form of auto suggestion and self hypnosis. They reallly are not a factor even on the web -they are insignificant. Unfortunately there are some people in this activity that think if the build physical strength ii will over come deep seated psycological problems and it won't. I agree it is probably time to move on and let them continue with their self-flagellation and self destruction on their own.

Share |

Legacy Member

08-26-2009, 01:35 PM

Hey guys,

It is time to put this one to bed. We've talked around this one enough. Those that care know who we have been talking around, and those that don't could care less. A few folks have gone beyond being critics of John Peterson to the point they try to crash and trash this forum constantly and have become extremely malicious and libelous, not only of John, but me, Gordon, Joe, Greg Mangan, and anyone else who seems to support John Peterson in anyway, shape, form or fashion.

Neutrality is not an option with them and although I have tried to befriend the two ring leaders, or at least to keep things civil between us, it doesn't work. It is denounce John Peterson or else, which is kind of kooky if you really think about it. If you don't like John or his products, create or promote a better product and let the better product stand on it's own merits. My philosophy has always been that cream rises to the top.

But, as Tom and Grunt have been trying to point out, when you get fixiated on someone elses hatred and animosity it is easy to pick up the same attitudes. So, this thread is now officially closed.

Share |

Closed Thread