Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 09:37 AM

I'll throw my hat into this ring...

Yep, doesn't work at all.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 10:43 AM

Great contrast Joe! And listen, Joe and I aren't the only people out there that John's methods have helped. We have a Gallery Forum for others to contribute their successes. Both Joe and I started out less than spectacular, but we've had minor victories every step of the way. Please feel free to share what you have accomplished. You don't have to look like John, or Free, or Jake, or Greg Mangan to share. This is about looking like some magazine bodybuilder; they chop and airbrush those pictures anyway. This is about improvement for you, whether you've reached the goal of doing 3 pushups or 30.

Share |

Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 11:26 AM

Hi Greg and Joe,

Great job guys! I wish I would have taken a before picture-long ago,and I really don't know how to upload these things.I will tell you though that I am the type of Coach that must be able to do something before I give it out.I believe it sets a great example.My body type is similar to your Greg but 6'2 245lbs.

It feels great knowing that you are in great shape and everything you need to do or want to do is there for you to do!

Great job guys-great thread!

peace,
jason

Share |

Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 12:19 PM

Not sure if that came out right.

What I meant to say,is that when I give a drill to the students I like to demonstrate the drill.I find it is fun for the students and more reputable when you can demonstrate and show what you are trying tot teach.

peace,
jason

Share |

09-24-2009, 02:00 PM

I hope those with Transformetrics cred shows pics or vids. that demo strength flexibility. Physique displays are OK but displays where somethin' is being done is more meaningful. I'd like to see folks replicate or approximate some JP's feats - eg his "pose" on p 27 in IPR, his CHIN to mat neck bridge, full ROM Atlas leg lifts, ...

Share |

Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntbrain View Post
I hope those with Transformetrics cred shows pics or vids. that demo strength flexibility. Physique displays are OK but displays where somethin' is being done is more meaningful.
Grunt.... where you been?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIkyPZnppv0

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

-Joe

Share |

09-24-2009, 03:43 PM

As I clear my cobwebs, I owe a big thanks for the vids; keep 'em coming . I admit I have an anti bodybuilding bias & I much prefer strength/health building

Share |

Author

09-24-2009, 03:54 PM

Hey Guys,

What a great thread. Thanks to everyone for contributing. And Joe, your transformation has been incredible. Not just in terms of your physique but WHAT YOU CAN DO! You have literally become an athlete. Great stuff on those video clips.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-24-2009, 05:31 PM

Hey Grunt,

I am not the rebar bending fool that BennyB is, but Joe is going to help me with an upcoming display doing everyone's favorite exercise, pushups. Also, here's two from the Album for flexibility and a static hold.

Also, I showed this post to Lori and she roundly reminded me that once upon a time I couldn't hardly kick my leg out and that I could barely bend over to tie my shoes without getting out of breath. So, there is a lot I have to thank John Peterson for!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ltihe6.jpg (36.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Lithe10.jpg (37.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Greg Newton; 09-24-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Share |

09-24-2009, 07:01 PM

Joe,

Awesome pictures. I guess the downside of Transformetrics is buying new clothes.

Vince

Share |