Share |
Who's got the G.U.T.S?!

Legacy Member

10-07-2009, 02:42 PM

John:

Does G.U.T.S involve a lot of bodyweight squats or lunges? I keep my knees relatively pain free with your products, but if I start squating or running, the pain comes back.

Are there aternatives?

Share |

Legacy Member

10-07-2009, 09:10 PM

Hi MCJ,

I had some comments I wanted to make about G.U.T.S. after seeing a draft copy. But I'll answer your question first. I can relate to the knee pain. I am assuming by John's products you are talking about the Nutriprima Ultimate Pain and Inflamation formula and the Glucosamine Complex. Both of these together have done wonders for my knees. I can actually do the Tiger Stretch Squats again and the timed wall sits, as long as I do them in moderation; in other words, not every day. At first I didn't think the Glucosamine formula was doing anything for me. But after taking it daily for six weeks, I believe this is why my knees are doing so well. As to the exercises in the book there is a viable solution for those with less than perfect knees.

Now, on to my comment on G.U.T.S. Greg Rohm did the layouts and graphics and they are light years ahead of anything I have ever seen in the fitness realm. This is an aesthetically beautiful book. For the book's price, you are getting a quality publication with quality graphics, and in color to boot. As much as I like John's other books, this will become my favorite just because of how well it is laid out.

Share |

10-07-2009, 09:52 PM

I just saw the draft copy of G.U.T.S. and it is fantastic. John is really raising the bar for the entire fitness industry with this book. He has thrown the gauntlet.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-08-2009, 08:26 AM

Greg:

Thank you very much for responding. Yes, I am taking Utlimate Pain and Inflammation and the Glucosamine. I think they're the reason why I was able to start doing some light intervals during the past few months. I stupidly decided that trying to jog for longer periods would be good, and they began to hurt again.

Based on your response, I'll buy the book.

Thanks again.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-08-2009, 05:50 PM

Hey MCJ,

I don't believe you will be disapointed. But, should you feel you bought the book in error, and on my recommendation, I will be happy to send you the price of your book and the money for you to ship it to me. Just send me a PM if you feel disatisfied.

Greg

Share |