Share |
C'mon, Judge For Yourselves...

Author

11-08-2009, 11:58 AM

Hey Friends,

From time to time I receive e-mails asking me about something someone has read on the internet. One man asked me about a man that makes bizarre and false claims saying that I had ripped him off. The man in question literally looks like 'Bluto' from the Popeye cartoons. This particular guy is so out of shape that he would do himself a huge favor if he actually purchased my books and started following the advice contained therein rather than sit on his fat butt telling people that I ripped him off.

All I have to say is take a serious look at my books that have already been published and the new ones soon to be published and my new DVD's that will also soon be released. The answer will be self evident to one and all. My foundation of strength and fitness originated with Charles Atlas's teachings which I then expanded upon over the years. None of it ever came from a man that looks like Bluto's identical twin brother.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2009, 12:27 PM

brother
have you ever googled your self theres a bunch of negative material out there. some say your a huge liar and you got you build from weights some say steriods some say genetics. a few say all your material is stolen from others ideas. my question is who is posting absurb literature on all these 6 minute abs, and bigger arms in 30 days, and beach body my may guys, these guys have no unique ideas in there books.

i think its the fact that its the simple fact the the main stream fitness industry in not making a single cent, in fact are losing money from the material you publish.
with results this easy to achieve and maintain, well id be upset to if my entire money making scheme was being foiled by a well a lets say seasoned man who has the health of a man years younger, with no other motive that to help poeple achieve 24/7 fitness.

my dad used to tell me when your suscessful people will be jealous and then mad. and that nothing in life that doesnt come with a little trouble and require a man to be tough in some way is not worth having.

we know better and your right. i always tell people to look at a persona build when they give you fitness advise if the look like a balloon character well their advise will probally deliver similar results.

keep you head up man your fitness advide and techniques hace helped many many people. not to mention a broke neck broke down soldier who was ready to give up fitness and accept the life of a doughnut consumer forever.

thanks for all you do brother

Last edited by armorplated; 11-08-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Share |

Banned

11-08-2009, 12:28 PM

I think that no one who frequents this board doubts your integrity, John.

Share |

Author

11-08-2009, 12:55 PM

hey Guys,

I, more than any man in all of the health and fitness publishing genre have given credit where credit is due. I have always done so and always will. And don't kid yourselves when my friends and students are seen in my new publications and DVD's there will be people having fits because of how obvious their superior development truly is. The TRUTH, the real TRUTH is that you do not need anything outside of yourself to be in awesome shape and to have a perfectly sculpted physique. More than anything else, all one truly needs is the knowledge of how to achieve it and and that I deliver. The only other critical ingredients that are absolutely necessary are the GUTS and determination to follow through. The results are fool proof.

And now WE will step everything up to a much, much higher level.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2009, 01:00 PM

Serious physical culturists need not be distracted by the various, meaningless claims or counter claims. They can experiment with info from various sources & not be involved in personality stuff.

Share |

11-08-2009, 01:58 PM

John...

we have a saying in Arabic that says: "The convoy is moving forward, but the only thing that the dogs can do is keep on barking" (translated)

I'm gonna talk about myself, and I'm sure almost everyone is this forum agrees with me....John, you have given me hope and showed me the way...

thanks for everything and every piece of information that you have made available for us.

Johnny!

Share |

11-08-2009, 02:04 PM

I have personally enjoyed the welcoming, non-hyper-critical nature of the Transformetrics site! Many times, people feel the need to criticize just to feel better about themselves. (Their own lack of motivation, follow-through and drive).

Like anything worthwhile, you actually have to do the exercises regularly to reap the benefits!

I amazed at how many people say how much they WANT to do Transformetrics, but somehow, never actually DO it!

My wife tells me that most folks just need to reach rock bottom before they're truly motivated, and I guess for the majority of people that is true! And for some, not even then...

Share |

11-08-2009, 05:27 PM

Gruntbrain for president.

On second thought, for king. Then we have to listen to him.

Tom

Share |

Legacy Member

11-08-2009, 05:36 PM

John,

I think you're insulting Bluto by comparing him to this guy! If I were Bluto, I'd demand a formal apology.

-Joe

Share |

Banned

11-08-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJustice View Post
John,

I think you're insulting Bluto by comparing him to this guy! If I were Bluto, I'd demand a formal apology.

-Joe
Good one, Joe.

Share |