Share |
C'mon, Judge For Yourselves...

Author

11-12-2009, 09:49 AM

hey Guys,

Let me just respond to a P.M. that I received from a guy telling me that I was "making fun" of the man Joe showed in the picture. BULL ROAR! That guy is the one that says that I ripped him off! I never, ever insinuated that he ripped me off. Bottomline: The picture is there for visual proof of what his exercise program has produced for him. If your goal is look like a troglodyte then by all means you follow his methods because he obviously knows how to accomplish that objective in spades. Believe me, he ain't doin' G.U.T.S. to look like that. And he sure ain't following what I teach. Trust me, whatever he's doin' he did not 'rip off' from me. One other thing: don't e-mail trying to make me look like the bad guy here. It's not me that has accused anyone of anything. And after you're done going to your dictionaries it will be obvious that everything that I just stated above is "dead nuts" right on.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

11-12-2009, 09:58 AM

I don't even know the guy in question but I know he is full of crap,cause my bro says so!

John these people are just trying to make good on your success,knowledge and wisdom.It amazes me they waste so much time.Why don't they actually do something with their lives?

By the way the comment about the dictionaries had me laughing yet again.I think something is in the air today here.It gave me a good laugh-thank you.They probably wouldn't know how to open it let me give them instructions;

1)place the rectangular object on the table-yes it is called a book
2)open the hard bound cover
3)you will see that everything is labeled from a-z
4) if you already forgot the word you are searching for go back to John's post.

Share |

Legacy Member

11-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
One other thing: don't e-mail trying to make me look like the bad guy here. It's not me that has accused anyone of anything.
Wait, wait, wait... John, this guy is trying to spread the lie that you're a theif and a liar, you respond to the accusation and YOU'RE the bad guy?

John, you can't be serious, are there really people out there that twisted up?

-Joe

Share |

11-12-2009, 10:36 AM

Bluto and his buddies are a bunch of weak, immature, losers, who are just wannabes fantasizing over the internet.

Share |

Author

11-12-2009, 11:16 AM

Hey Guys,

Truth to tell I was actually laughing my butt off when I was typing my post above this one. I personally get a charge out of these clowns and a guy like that claiming that I ripped him off. I think it's absolutely hilarious when one of his buddies that is at his forum tries to point their finger at us and pretend that we are the bad guys. You've never once seen me write anything venomous about those naughty boys by name and you never will. And I'll tell you something else, when he publishes his book, "Zen and the Art of Becoming a Troglodyte" I won't say one negative word to criticize him. NOT ONE. Trust me, I certainly will not say that he ripped me off. And just for the record I can also state with absolute certainty that he did not rip off Charles Atlas nor was that guy ever a Charles Atlas student. I swear that I can tell just by looking at him.

But you know something, just like his Wile E Coyote pals he would never have the balls to put himself out on a limb and publish a book or course that would be widely available to one and all via the Internet because he wouldn't be able to stand it when people start criticizing him on the internet in the same way that he has mercilessly criticized others. So lets call a spade a spade. Those Wile E. Coyotes are all cowards. you won't see any of them producing products because they are afraid that they will get the treatment they hand out to others. And chances are they are right. Sharks turn on each other when they are in feeding frenzy.

---John Peterson

P.S. I can guarantee you that there won't be anyone from the Wile E Coyotes winning the G.U.T.S. contest. How do I know? Because the only thing those poor troglodytes exercise is their fingers while typing.

Share |

Banned

11-12-2009, 12:37 PM

I just got the Miracle Seven a few days ago and have been enjoying getting into the routine. Chapter 3 is all about John McSweeney and you give him full credit for the Seven Tiger Moves and state clearly that he taught them to you. I don't think I have ever seen anyone give credit in an exercise book before so it seems you take it seriously to make sure you do not rip someone off - just the opposite of what you were accused of.

Last edited by JoeJustice; 11-12-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Share |