Share |
VIDEO: More rope climbing!

Banned

03-06-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Newton View Post
Hey Joe,

I am writing this because I know that your critics peruse this forum more than we do, and we are moderators! But, the snide comments come from people who have no power in their own lives. They can't do what you are doing and they have never made the results you have made. You used to weight 250 pounds. Now at 6-2, you weigh 190. The guys who are so disparaging of your rope climbling abilities can't even begin to do what you are doing.

In fact, this jealousy thing all started when you posted the video of the superburpees and you eclipsed the number of superburpees another gentleman posted. Suddenly, you weren't Joe Justice the fat guy anymore and this made the guys who've been stuck in the same training rut year after year nervous. Too often people have glossed over the training methods promoted by John, taking a thing or two here, but not really buying into what he is promoting. You and I have bought into it wholesale and are reaping the results. Some people have a hard time with that, especially since we give John Peterson credit.

Greg Newton
Bingo Greg!!!
You hit the nail on the head. The last time I confronted the main big mouth on his own board about his comments, I challenged him to post a rope climbing video. He changed the subject and wanted me to post pictures!!! When one of his gang questioned him as to why he didn't post his own rope climbing video, he danced around the topic with some lame excuse. This recent video of Joe's has been viewed by them and they grudingly have to admit it is a great job. Proof that Transformetrics is a FUNCTIONAL form of training. More than just "posing", Transformetrics is a practical training method that can be utilized by all for whatever level they wish to take it. You can follow with anything else you like, but Transformetics should be the base point. You and Joe prove it with each passing day. The results are there. By the way, I did post pics on the loudmouth's board, and got grudging compliments, so I am not posting any more photos there. I also was nearly banned for showing positive Transformetric results then and I'm sure after challenging Big Mouth to post video proof of his ability to climb as good as Joe, that I am banned there. Since I don't go there anymore, I could care less. Anyway after this last rope climbing video, the proof of Joe's functional ability has negated all the BS they are trying to heap on Transformetrics. Great job, once again..

Share |

03-07-2010, 10:13 PM

Great job Joe, and I don't just mean on the rope climb as incredible as it is. You're 60 lb weigth loss is inspirational to me.

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT man View Post
the proof of Joe's functional ability has negated all the BS they are trying to heap on Transformetrics.
I very much enjoy being all action and no talk. Seems to really bug my critics.

CecilS,

If you're looking to lose some weight, follow my Spring Training tips. You can do it, brother!

-Joe

Share |

03-08-2010, 11:25 AM

Thanks Joe. Bookmarked them for when I get home.

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Joe, IF I might add results speak louder than words and you my friend are a living testimony to action
leading to results- Applied Transformetrics- Thank you for the videos even though right now I can't
approach what you do right now,you inspire me to go on to greater things.Thank you again Kevin

Share |

Tags
joe justice, video