Share |
VIDEO: John Peterson on the Trinity of Health and Fitness

Legacy Member

05-25-2010, 12:48 AM

Found another great video with john Peterson!!

Amazing!! So glad I found this forum,

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by JoeJustice; 05-25-2010 at 05:15 AM. Reason: video fix

Share |

Legacy Member

05-25-2010, 12:50 AM

Arrghhh it's not working!! There is a video seriously

here's the link until Joe can sort out my post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3763LPfiG0U

Last edited by kenpopaul; 05-25-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Share |

05-25-2010, 09:03 AM

that little kid was knocking out some serious push ups.....

Share |

Legacy Member

05-25-2010, 09:18 AM

Hey John, how is it you keep your wig from falling off while doing the backbridge!?!? That's a pretty impressive feat!

-Joe
(That's an inside joke for everyone scratching their heads)

Share |

05-25-2010, 09:58 AM

that little kid was knocking off some serious push ups.....

Share |

Author

05-25-2010, 02:50 PM

Hey Joe,

Remember when we met in El Paso? We both were laughing our butts off about the bizarre things that some of the stalkers had said. My hair being a 'wig' is one that really cracked me up. Truth to tell, years ago a friend forwarded me a post where someone criticized me for having shaved the hair off of my chest for photographs. There were even idiots saying that I was short and all kinds of weird stuff. But all of my friends that know me and have met me in person know the truth. As far as any thing the reprobates have to say about anything, I could not care less.

---John Peterson

P.S. Hey friends I'm glad you like the clips.

Share |

Legacy Member

05-25-2010, 03:09 PM

Hey John, I don't mean to sidetrack this thread, but whenever I see you in a new video it just cracks me up thinking about some of the really crazy things said about you. Like there's some big Federal conspiracy setup to make you looks like a muscular guy when you're really a 98 pound weakling.

The wig thing really kills me more than anything. When I posted that video of us doing the Trinity at El Paso, someone sent me a link where the stalkers were dissecting it, this was before they imploded. Page after page they were trying it pick it apart, obsessive over every detail and suggesting I had edited it to make you look better. But the funniest part, the part that made me cry I was laughing so hard was when one of them heard you say, "I hope this doesn't fall off" when you were doing your bridge. You were referring your microphone but this guy said it was "Proof positive John Peterson is wearing a wig!!"

It's too bad those crackpots are long gone, they were a real laugh-a-minute while they lasted.

-Joe

Share |

05-25-2010, 04:59 PM

If John wears a wig , than I will begin to wear a wig too !

Share |

Legacy Member

05-25-2010, 06:25 PM

John Buddy,

You're my friend and brother, and I am not supposed to feel this way, but boy I am JEALOUS! You look fantastic! You look like an athletic, 20 year old gymnast instead of 57.

Greg Newton

Share |

Author

05-25-2010, 06:36 PM

Hey Friends,

The stalkers proved themselves to be the impotent idiots they truly are. It reminds me of years ago when Robert Redford said there was one reviewer back in the early seventies that wrote bad and despicable reviews about Redford's performance in every movie the man ever did. This particular idiot reviewer with the stalker mentality said that at the end of 'Jeremiah Johnson' when Redford (Johnson) is raising his hand in a peace gesture to acknowledge the Crow Chief's same gesture for peace that Redford gave the guy "the finger". And no I'm not kidding, this idiot said Redford gave the Indian chief "the finger". Redford said he could hardly believe that anyone would state such a blatant lie. But that is exactly what stalkers do. They make up outrageous lies and then when they self implode as a result of their own stupidity and self destruction they say "we win again". Now can you imagine anything as stupid or pathetic as an idiot saying, "we win again" after self imploding? Those poor vermin were even dumber than the three stooges. I would not be surprised in the least to read that one or more of them dies as a result of auto-erotic asphyxiation. And when they do they will no doubt be telling the devil "We Win Again!" while they slowly descend into hell.

---John Peterson

Share |