Share |
GUTS and ATLAS Sit-ups

07-08-2015, 10:59 AM

Hi,

Been a while since I posted. But certainly always lurking...

Gone back to GUTS exactly as prescribed.

ATLAS Sit-ups: Really getting traction with these. I'm 56, have trained since I was 14, but I've never had as great results in my abdominals and mid-section as I've gotten with Atlas Sit-Ups. John P is right in that, if you never did any other exercise for abs, you'd still have a strong core from that exercise alone. That an the synergy between the Push-ups and Squats while keeping abs tight.

It's easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of training modalities and protocols out there, even within our Transformetrics universe. GUTS is a great antidote to "overwhelm." It's simple, minimalist, hassle free and -- if done as recommended -- effective for anyone looking for a broad based level of physical strength and conditioning. It reminds me of the old Royal Canadian AF 5BX workouts my father did for years (helping him live to a ripe 96.) Though the protocol is somewhat different, the essence and spirit of 5BX and GUTS are similar.
GUTS doesn't allow for the usual excuses people have to not work out: no time, no money for gym membership, no money for equipment, no space, etc, etc.

Plus, GUTS is scale-able in either direction. All the way up to Elite level as described in the ULTIMATE PU BOOK.

I suppose I'm writing this for all those who've either wondered about or are on the fence about GUTS. Try it. I think you'll be pleased.

Dominick

Last edited by John Peterson; 07-08-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Share |

Author

07-08-2015, 01:59 PM

Hey Dominick,

Thank You!

There is no doubt in my mind that GUTS offers the best concentrated workout minute for minute of anything that one can do. When I am short on time it's what I do in the morning.

---John Peterson

Share |

Tags
guts