Share |
The importance of the Transformetrics Forum on the road to fitness and health.

01-21-2010, 06:04 AM

Fellow Forum Members,

Talking from personal experience.

I just wanted to shed the light on the importance of this forum, being a very important variable in the equation of health, fitness, and the training methods taught by Mr. Peterson and adopted by all of us.

It is very important to belong to a community that delivers advice, support and positive attitude...we are all humans and we all have our weak moments and doubts...with this forum, I feel that I'm not walking alone, I have the feeling that I am amongst sincere and generous people who are ready to lend me a hand when i slip, and to give me support when i fall...not to mention the generosity of Mr. Peterson, who is always here to help.

I have never had the opportunity to be in touch with an Author who is always ready to answer my questions and help, except for Mr. Peterson and his disciples Joe, Greg, Mike and many others.

Being part of something so great should never be undervalued.

I encourage everyone to Join, ask questions, reply to posts and share their experiences with everyone, because the success story of one person will inspire many.

Keep up the good work, and God bless you all.

“The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” — William Arthur Ward

Share |

Banned

01-21-2010, 06:44 AM

Johnny that is very kind of you; this forum is differnt. A lot of nice folks all with an interest in fitness. The forum members help themselves by helping others, everyone here has something to contribute. A lot of joking around and fun to. Johnny nice having you on this forum.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-21-2010, 08:31 AM

You're right, Johnny. A positive group to belong to is a real key to success! It's people like you that help contribute to that environment. You've been a real positive and upbeat influence since day 1!

I know you're going to have a lot of success on your own road to health in fitness!

-Joe

Share |

Tags
forum, improvement, posts