Share |
Success With the Kiveloff Full Body Iso Contraction

10-11-2018, 07:39 PM

About 10 days ago I decided to quit taking my blood pressure medication. The reason being I was concerned about it going too low.

I had been sporadic at best in doing the full body isometric contraction, now I had an incentive to motivate me to do it on a regular basis. I've been "Greasing the Groove" doing it 3 times each hour. I also spent a lot of time reading everything I could find on the forum about Dr. Kiveloff, and the FBIC.

So I started doing the contraction daily after taking myself off my medication. To my surprise, my numbers are still going down even though the medication has been out of my system for 5 or 6 days now. My numbers this morning were 103/65 with a pulse of 53 bpm.

I don't have a power belt, but over the last couple of days I've been using a contraption I engineered some time ago: 6" Pipe nipples for handles, a chain (Alexander Zass was my inspiration for this) adjustable links to adjust the length of the chain depending on what I want to do, and lastly, a high tech 2x12 with an open faced hook screwed into it to attach the chain to.

I've also noticed that I can contract my muscles harder than I could on day 1.

On a side note, when I do this exercise my wife laughs at me and says "HULK SMASH!"

My thanks to John Peterson, and all those who posted about this on the forum, and special thanks to Dr. Kiveloff.

Share |

Author

10-11-2018, 08:18 PM

Hello Jack,

Thank You for posting your results.

Needless to say your blood pressure and pulse rate would be regarded as excellent if you were a 19 year old young man graduating US Marine boot camp and in the best shape of your life.

The Kiveloff contraction was originally developed to help prevent the need for amputation to people suffering the more extreme forms of diabetes. BUT after having fantastic success with enhanced circulation for diabetic patients it was also reported that blood pressure had dropped dramatically and remained low for those that continued with the daily practice. This is why I regard the Kiveloff Full Body Isometric Contraction as the ONLY MUST DO EXERCISE.

Seriously, nothing else that I have ever read about comes even close to the wide ranging benefits of the Kiveloff Isometric Contraction. The benefits even extend to an enhanced psychological state of well being and emotional balance. Perhaps best of all is the fact that The Kiveloff FBIC is excuse proof. The ONLY reason that someone could have for not incorporating it into their daily life is that they are TOO LAZY to care.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

10-12-2018, 08:29 AM

Great Numbers Jack!
Keep up the great work. It's amazing when someone gives us hot tip, we listen and low and behold it works!
Thanks John.

Tim

Share |

10-12-2018, 03:27 PM

And it helps keep you warm in the winter too!

Share |

Author

10-12-2018, 04:13 PM

Oh Gosh.

Winter!

Parts of Florida have been blown away and here in Minnesota we have had an unseasonably cold autumn up to this point. I would be more than happy if God cancelled winter altogether but fat chance of that happening.

---John Peterson

Share |