Share |
Runners Posture/Strectching Back/Psoas

01-24-2016, 02:45 PM

I have been researching Mirana White a former Ballarina. Now at 65 helps many with joint mobility and stretching at the same time. Reminds me of Johns joint mobility exercises that I use with my athletes. Here she shows a long time runner how to work on posture and Strectching the Psoas and back.
I have been practicing Costal Breathing and jumping on a rebounder. My core feels tighter and my posture is better due to these two things. I have only used my new rebounder about 7 times jumping from 10 to 25 minutes doing the health bounce. The results have been incredible. Anyway this video is good for runners or if you do squats/lunges. I really like her take on fitness that it should not hurt and if you don't use it you lose it.
She also states that at about 65 our body can get very strong due to the mitochondria get stronger and had to do with our bodies defense against aging, pretty interesting. Very interesting take since we live in a time where most over 40 can hardly move and have given up fitness and are aging at a fast rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNAnta2qzA

Monty

Share |