Share |
Sexual Indescretions? Yeah--So What?

Author

04-17-2018, 07:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

There is a guy that e-mails me from the prairies of Canada almost daily and criticizes everything that I write or say. And get this, every time I say that something is 'Bull-Shit' he has fits about the fact that I am a minister of the Gospel and still tell it 'the way it is'. My meaning is that sometimes Bull-Shit is Bull-Shit and nothing short of saying or writing 'Bull-Shit' will suffice.

Such is the case now. Today he emailed me denouncing President Trump. As usual, everything this clown has written is 'Bull-Shit'.

He wrote: "Well what do you have to say about your President now. The whole world knows that the U.S. President is a serial philanderer. Are you still proud of having voted for one of the world's most immoral men? Think about his poor wife and family. When are you going to take a stand for moral righteousness and quit pretending that you're a man of faith when it's clear that you are not."

Answer: Damn right I am! Not only that but if voting for President Trump is a sin then I'd sin again the first chance I get. Granted, It's too bad for our President and those he loves that he has not been more discrete in his indiscretions but it is what it is.

Seriously, show me a man that is A MAN that isn't driven and that doesn't have a powerful sex drive and I'll show you a dullard that doesn't do anything. YES! Our president has had times that his sex drive has gotten the better of him but he's always repented and gotten back on track. He's a damn GOOD MAN but he isn't a 'Perfect Man' His accomplishments are extraordinary against all odds. The man is a fighter and I have great admiration for him. If he had the house and senate working with him instead of against him it would be unreal what he would accomplish and yet in spite of it all he still does.

Now, am I making light of our presidents indiscretions? NOT AT ALL. But to keep it all in perspective I will refer to the late Anthony Quinn who at the age of 81 fathered a child out of wedlock and was asked on a national news program about it. Quinn's response, "One time in 38 years--that's not so bad." And it was true---he had only been caught once in 38 years.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

04-17-2018, 11:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure most of you know but in case you don't, my response above was me doing a little chain yanking of my own.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

04-18-2018, 01:29 PM

Not being a Minister myself, I can be far more open in my response.
I did not vote for Trump to be Pope, I voted for a successful business man to run the country.
As a powerful businessman he was confronted with temptation and gave in. Stormy Daniels is a very attractive woman. I really question how many men could resist that temptation. My knees get a little weak just thinking about it.
Frankly, Trump fits in the ranks of powerful world leaders who have given into temptation with exceptionally hot women.
On the other hand, I question Canada's prime minister's masculinity. Trudeau looks a little light in his loafers and does not appear to appreciate hockey, much less ever having played that most manly of games.

And for that matter I am not too happy with the Pope.

Tim

Share |

04-20-2018, 10:17 AM

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Bill Clinton in this context. He still remained very popular .

Yet we should expect more of our leaders. Why not- they put themselves up there and therefore are judged by different standards.Harsh maybe but if you can't stand the heat....

Share |

Legacy Member

04-20-2018, 04:19 PM

Lol! Tim.....

Share |

04-20-2018, 05:06 PM

First of all we don't know if the allegations are true. I think that God uses all aspects of our humanness to "Orchestrate" the opportunities for us to make decisions to fulfil the destinies that he has for each one of us individually as part of his overall plan for humanity and the world. The Bible is full of such human interactions and their results.

If Samson hadn't met Delilah then he wouldn't have had the opportunity to redirect his life and strengthen himself for his historical purpose of pushing down the stadium on the Philistines.

Last edited by Andy62; 04-20-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Share |

04-21-2018, 01:39 AM

This is a very odd conversation. It seems to be evolving into the deification of Trump and also hinting that God says " Hey- go and be unfaithful,have sexual indiscretion ,break your marriage vows but don't worry its all part of my plan.The ten commandments - well I never really meant them or anything else I said"

A slippery slope indeed.

Share |

Author

04-21-2018, 07:18 AM

Hey Eddy1,

I'm not vindicating Mr. Trump in the least. His behavior has been a source of heart ache for his wife and family and for all intents and purposes it has given his enemies more and more ammunition to discredit him. There is nothing positive that happens when any man is indiscriminate in his sex life. YES, it is true that many of the Biblical heroes had over active sex drives and in EVERY INSTANCE THEY SUFFERED BECAUSE OF IT.

My point is this. The man (President Trump) has done the USA a world of good in bringing us out of the clutches of the globalist that had every intention in their agenda of destroying the sovereignty of the United States of America and he has also done some extraordinary things for the American economy. For those reasons I respect the man. I do wish that our president was much less vocal with his critics and would not engage the morons that are out to discredit him. But that's not how he is wired.

---John Peterson

Share |

04-21-2018, 10:12 AM

The alternative to President Trump is unthinkable. Globalists and Islamists want to eliminate America and all sovereign nations and replace them with a One World Islamic dictatorship. NWO [ New World Order ]

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

04-21-2018, 12:57 PM

It's almost mandatory for a president to basically cheat on his wife. Do I condone it, hell no, it's pretty damn stupid to even do so. No president is perfect that's for sure. JFK with camalot and Clinton with Lewinsky. Quite frankly I'm not a fan of Trump and really can't bring myself to believe what he does. The guy headlined WrestleMania and shaved Vince McMahon's head lol, is that relevant maybe not but the point is, although not perfect he's got a responsibility very few want and I question why stormy Daniels even considered sleeping with the guy, nobody really knows where she's been lol.

Share |