Share |
All of the Transformetrics’ heroes are all fakes and phonies!

Legacy Member

02-25-2009, 12:13 PM

Hey thanks guys! We’re all great examples of Transformetrics, I’m hardly the biggest, baddest dude here! I really encourage all you guys to share your results and show everyone what we’re capable of.

Jonlclay, hey, you’ll get there man! But don’t try to catch up to me! I’m already ahead and ain’t slowin’ down Wait a few more months and you’ll really see something. I’m a totally normal guy, not a former athlete or “busted up weightlifter” and I defiantly don’t have extra special genetics. So what you see from is easily attainable by anyone!

Alan, truth to tell I’m not responding to the group you think I am. There is a good guy I corresponds with that I’m having a friendly competition with. He’s brought this stuff up and it’s always been in the back of my mind. Last year I felt similarly on Paul Bragg, I thought the allegation that he lied about his age disqualified his advice, but the more of it I’ve integrated the better I feel and the more I agree with him; not on everything, but like you said: take what works and discard what does not.

-Joe

Share |

Author

02-25-2009, 12:30 PM

Hey Joe,

Superb post. I personally do not see how any thinking person could possibly argue with what you state or the results you have attained. You my friend are the living proof. It is indisputable and only a fool would disagree.

Nonetheless there are a great many fools in this world that have a need to argue and disagree simply to argue and disagree. These poor misguided souls have an incessant need to be heard and recognized. And yet unfortunately, since they are completely incapable of offering or creating anything that is truly good, positive, and of tangible benefit to others on their own, they then go the negative route and criticize and ridicule those who do. This they do in an effort to bring attention to themselves. They have the misguided belief that by their denouncement of others and trying to tear them down, they are somehow elevating themselves. Can you think of anything more pathetic or self deluded? I can't.

The Truth is, any fool can sit back and criticize others. We see this in every area of life. Armchair experts that can only sit back and criticize. People that have never done anything of value in their entire lives and yet they pretend to have all the answers. For example, I was in an airport recently and could not help but overhear one self proclaimed expert talking at the top of his lungs and telling another man what our President should be doing in response to the current economic crisis he walked into. Rather than acknowledging the truth of the fact that this current crisis was building for many years and literally had nothing to do with Persident Obama, the idiot acted as though it is President Obama's fault and that he, President Obama is making all the wrong choices. (Oh really? Based on what?) You should have heard this bozo, he really thought that he had all the answers. He made me laugh out loud because he was just like the other pathetic "know it alls" who know so little that they would do themselves and everyone else a big favor by just shutting up and disappearing. Such idiotic people don't seem to understand that one cannot elevate one's self by debasing another. Especially when their own stupid assertions are based on their own self delusions. But in time such people implode as the result of their own negativity and their own undoing. It's guaranteed. Why is this so? Because The Word of God states that, "As a man sows, so shall he reap". Believe me, it is irrefutable and will be completely borne out in time.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

02-25-2009, 12:54 PM

agreed and well put Alan.

this is the kind of post that has been bothering me as of late-why defend?is it going to change detractors?probably not/do we need to constantly fight fire with fire?-i simply want to know what works and what doesn't(and for my body,i continue to answer that question).

to much energy going into this sort of thing,all the same good job with your personal Transformation.

peace,
jason

Share |

Legacy Member

02-25-2009, 01:47 PM

Jason,

You make a good point. I struggled over posting this or not, but this is how I feel about a topic that has been brought up to me. I see no reason to back down or simply respond in an e-mail that no one else is going to see. I figure if someone is suggesting this, then others must be thinking it as well.

If someone e-mails me or poses a question, I don’t have any problems answering it and/or making my answer an open letter.

That’s just how I feel about it.

I don’t ever recall anyone saying Transformetrics is the only way to get into shape. Now, the best way? Well that’s gonna be a matter of opinion, isn’t it? John obviously thinks it’s the best way and has articulated why on many, many occasion.

I’ve noticed a lot of weight lifters really get upset over John’s “busted up weight lifter syndrome.” Geeze, if I’ve read it once I’ve read it 100 times, “I’m not busted up and I lift weights!” Well, good for you, I’m happy for you, now why on earth are you getting so defensive?

Fact is you’re more likely to get hurt lifting weights than doing Transformetrics. You can disagree with that if you want, but I stand by the assertion. So I think it makes a lot of sense to suggest Transformetrics is safer than lifting weights. Does that make weights inherently dangerous? Again, I don’t know that I’ve ever heard that advocated here. I don’t think I’ve ever read John say, “If you lift weights you’ll get hurt” or “It’s not a matter of IF when WHEN” or anything like that. Maybe I’m wrong. But he does say many people get busted up and that, my friend, is true.

So if “busted up weightlifter syndrome” or the suggestion that Transformetrics is safer than weights, particularly long term, gets you all up in a twitter. Then I’d say you’re defensive and overly sensitive. And then you have to ask yourself “why?”

Yeah, I understand that. I do. But what about all of the products made off of Arnold? What about every single thing Joe Weider ever produced? All of that stuff is the result of steroid abuse but you won’t see that mentioned in their materials. What about all of the weight loss companies that pay models to get fat for a few months for there “Before” picture or all of the Photoshoping and light manipulation used in before and after pictures?

I guess I’m coming off as saying, “Everybody does it,” rather than addressing the real issue, aren’t I?
Well… I don’t really mean to do that. It’s just that at the end of the day, I’ve been following what John has taught me and it’s worked really well. So when someone says, “Oh yeah?! Paul Bragg was only 85!!” I just don’t know what to do with that.

-Joe

Last edited by JoeJustice; 02-25-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-25-2009, 02:01 PM

I hear what you are saying now Joe.

Sometimes forget that you are moderating now,so you must get alot of e-mails and such.Must get tiring after awhile actually(the negative ones).

Wondering,given your situation and the negative e-mails John gets at times,how we can be supportive to you and John more.

I have seen these folks come in and out here,and it is true we can never change their mind-they have a fixed agenda.If we just ignore them,will that help to not feed their fire?Of course I am not privy to those e-mails so I don't know how mean and nasty they can get.

I don't even really know what I am saying,but is there some way we can help?

peace,
jason

Share |

Legacy Member

02-25-2009, 02:36 PM

Jason, brother, the best thing you can do is keep being the positive influence that you are! And the best thing everyone else can do is just stay positive and keep us updated with your results, your successes and your setbacks. Other’s experiences are reaffirming and inspiring!

But don’t worry about me, I do give my public e-mail address out freely, cybersmythjj@yahoo.com, but I don’t get a lot of e-mail from critics.

-Joe

Share |

Banned

02-25-2009, 03:02 PM

The best evidence of these methods working is these forums. You just proved they're working very well, Joe.

I hope to get some pictures up soon.

Share |

02-25-2009, 04:02 PM

Over the last few weeks I have been flooded with e-mails by an individual using the screen name of Percy Pyre. I know who he really is and the man is a "whack job." These guys are all obsessive individuals and obsessive personalities are not healthy. We all know that whatever someone is thinking controls their life and this is particularly true of obsessives. If someone is obsessed with you then you are really in control of them.. There will always be "pests" in our lives and they are just "pests".

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topic...cd/index.shtml

Share |

02-25-2009, 05:39 PM

I view the reported accomplishments of Atlas, Bragg, & Swoboda as irrelevant; likewise for the negative comments about 'em.
Transformetrics is simply a good system & with diligent effort its merits can be verified

Share |

02-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Atlas, Bragg, and Swoboda have all become legends and when that happens all sorts of stories pro and con, real and exaggerated, begin to appear. My interest in Atlas and Swoboda are very personal. As a pre adolescent I came across a Charles Atlas Ad on the back of a comic book in the early 1950s. That experience was a major motivational event in my life. Decades later I came across the teachings of Napoleon Hill in various business seminars. I had read about the existence of Swoboda's course in Bob Hoffman's Strength And Health magazine where Hoffman said that his father took the Swoboda Course and developed one of the best builds that he had ever seen by following the exercises in it. The exercises in the Swoboda course were also the first exercises that Bob Hoffman,The Father Of World Weightlifting, practiced which indicates a huge impact on the strength sports right there. Over the years my interest motivated me to collect a number of the old mail order courses ,but I never came across a copy of the Swoboda Course until the internet made parts of it available. It was like a stroke of lightning hit me. There before my very eyes were the principles that I had first come across in the Charles Atlas Course and the teaching of Napoleon Hill in the Swoboda Course. It had been published decades before either Napoleon Hill or Charles Atlas had published their courses. It was like finding the Holy Grail of body and mind training.

Last edited by Andy62; 02-25-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Share |

Tags
alois p. swoboda, charles atlas, heros, paul bragg