Share |
Tim Kaine...Building Muscle at age 65

Author

06-17-2018, 05:29 PM

Hello Everyone,

I've been asked by a man that is 47 years of age if I believe that he can still build his muscles even though he has never trained a day in his life until now.

Answer: If you train intelligently you can build and sculpt your muscles at any age.

Example: my friend Tim Kaine. He has transformed his body in the last year to an amazing extent. The most obvious visual difference is in his waistline and his forearms that appear to be sheer cords of muscle. He never had forearms like that previously but he certainly does now.

My point is that Y-E-S you certainly can sculpt your body at any age.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

06-17-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello Everyone,

I've been asked by a man that is 47 years of age if I believe that he can still build his muscles even though he has never trained a day in his life until now.

Answer: If you train intelligently you can build and sculpt your muscles at any age.

Example: my friend Tim Kaine. He has transformed his body in the last year to an amazing extent. The most obvious visual difference is in his waistline and his forearms that appear to be sheer cords of muscle. He never had forearms like that previously but he certainly does now.

My point is that Y-E-S you certainly can sculpt your body at any age.

---John Peterson
Let's see what he's done, it could inspire a lot of people.

Share |

06-17-2018, 07:43 PM

Way to go Tim! I always enjoy your posts and the info you have to offer.

Share |

06-17-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb View Post
Let's see what he's done, it could inspire a lot of people.
Benny, I admire what you do, and I am INSPIRED by your pics and posts. Having said that I personally would be hesitant to post any pics of myself at this stage of my life. I have seen John's detractors alter and photoshop his pictures, sometimes in the most obscene ways. I have often wondered why he soldiers on in spite of it. God bless him for doing so. What I find amazing is that one of his fiercest critics, for decades by now, has never posted one pic of himself. He knows I am talking about him, but I will not call him out. He posts nasty things about John,myself, Gordon and others, but 3rd parties have all told me he is a fat guy who does not appear to have even exercised. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in. I agree it would inspire, but if I were Tim, no way. I do not need the hassle or the need to prove anything. My 2 cents, Mike

Share |

06-18-2018, 09:37 AM

Everyone can build the muscle mass and keep good physique after 65 if he/she will choose a right method and apply sufficient efforts.

Share |

06-19-2018, 08:30 AM

How about a pic?

Share |

Legacy Member

06-19-2018, 11:27 AM

I have been spending more effort at pushing myself away from the table. I keep on repeating to myself that "there are no fat guys in the old folks home." In any case, the more weight I lose the more defined I get.
I do think that my forearms owe a debt of gratitude to John's Iso-metric belt.

Tim

Share |

06-20-2018, 08:01 PM

I cannot speak for TimK, but I will post a pic when Park1/Parker/Texas Ranger posts his pics. Total silence from the critics when they are called out. Hypocrites. They would never criticize a fellow Wiley Coyote.

Share |

06-20-2018, 08:24 PM

John, forgive me for the negative post. I just had to respond to the losers who yap their mouths behind the scenes. Gordon had them pegged years ago, they are weak minded, and easy to play. It is pretty funny watching them trip over their own feet. As I said , they will never call out a ringleader who has never proved anything. For all I know, he could be 300 lbs, LOL, he has been flapping his gums for decades. Having said,that, I will not use this forum to post that again.

Last edited by Michael Beasley; 06-20-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Share |

06-20-2018, 08:52 PM

Personality profile of the Wilie Coyotes. You don't help anyone by reinforcing their wrong beliefs. " Weak, agency and group dependent minds just can't function in a free, non structured, environment that requires them to leave their "Safe Spaces" and think for themselves."

Share |