Share |
History & The Lies We've ALL Believed

Author

01-17-2019, 10:41 AM

Hello My Friends,

A friend in ministry saw something more than a year ago that troubled him deeply and he asked me to view and then help him determine whether or not ALL of what we refer to as recorded history is a LIE. And YES, he had a crisis in his FAITH.

I viewed it with an open mind and then devoted myself to a quest for the truth and guess what? I COULD NOT disprove what I was viewing and then began checking everywhere that I could and the more I checked the more I discovered that what we were taught during our formative years was a complete historic lie given to each of us by people that believed the lie themselves. My point being that the COLLECTIVE LIE we've all agreed upon was not given to us by evil people but people who were deceived themselves and were themselves brained washed as were their teachers.

Here's the deal. QUESTION EVERYTHING. Don't take anyone's word for it because even the very best and most honorable people on earth could themselves be deceived. I have had to do this myself...Big Time...in discovering what I believe to be the truth about Isometric Contraction. You can't believe the intentional lies and distortions that have been placed in the physiology literature of the past 60 years. It's literally unreal.

So how do you determine TRUTH from FALSE HOOD?

Read and then apply the following to everything you read.

Quote:
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

---John Peterson

Share |

01-17-2019, 11:53 PM

John, Isometrics were an economic threat to the whole exercise manufacturing,gym,and sales industry. There was much more profit in those activities than in simple tension exercises that required no equipment.

Largely due to your interest and pioneering we are only now beginning to discover the potentials and effectiveness of this form of exercise. It is hard to believe that years ago you saw the potential of a crude piece of equipment which over time you have evolved into a revolutionary piece of exercise equipment with the soon to be released Ultimate Isometric Power Belt. It's innovations include tension from multiple angles generated by internal cross body tensions and strength development at the weakest point in the range of motion. It is truly revolutionary and was resisted for economic and competitive reasons by major elements of the strength industry. I am really looking forward to receiving my copy

Gordon

Last edited by Andy62; 01-18-2019 at 12:42 AM.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-18-2019, 07:41 AM

GREAT post ! John. we are all fallible and subject to blind spots regarding our perception of and observation of the world. Our God-given ":intuition" can become clouded or distorted by our emotional, subjective state, yet this situation can always be mitigated when we put it to the "smell ;" test, i.e. does it make sense? GREAT Post!

Share |

01-18-2019, 01:32 PM

John, can you post the video so we can see it? Thanks

Share |