Share |
New Blood Pressure Guidelines

Author

11-13-2017, 05:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

A man just sent me an article about new blood pressure guidelines posted by the AMA that now categorize a blood pressure reading of 130/80 as hypertension (High Blood Pressure).

His question: "John, what do you think of the new guidelines?"

Answer: #1) BULL ROAR!!!!

Answer: #2) Let me play Socrates here and answer a question with more questions.

Has it ever occurred to you that for years the pharmaceutical companies were conspiring with the AMA to get cholesterol levels in the USA lowered to the point that virtually every person in the USA believed they needed to be on Cholesterol lowering medications? Think about it.

The same people that are selling you erection in a bottle pills also sold you the medications that made you need the erection in a bottle pills in the first place.

Now think what happens when Big Pharma conspiring the AMA make tens of millions of people believe that they have high blood pressure?

You guessed it. You get them taking blood pressure lowering medications.

Question: Who makes the medications and who profits?

Answer: Big Pharma

Bottom line: Do your own fact checking. Don't take my word for it. Make your own decisions. Personally, I don't buy into the new guidelines at all. As far as I am concerned this is a con game concocted by the AMA and big pharma working together. In the middle east its called 'BakSheesh' and it's all about bribery.

You're all welcome to believe whatever you want to believe and if you really do have high blood pressure, then do yourself a real favor, get on a comprehensive program of Isometric Contraction to lower it and keep it low. Don't by pills from the AMA drug pushers and the whores hustling for Big Pharma.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

11-13-2017, 08:01 PM

I would say you nailed it John... The same people(Medical Mafia), tout their vaccines, statin drugs, chemo, ad nauseum, and NONE of it is based in science. AND people die because of it. Just pure evil.....

Share |

Author

11-13-2017, 10:41 PM

Hey Ezekiel 1925,

Thank You!

Here's the deal. I'm not asking anyone to take my word for anything.

I'm asking them to check things out on their own and to discover the truth for themselves.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

11-14-2017, 02:20 PM

Yeah John your analysis nailed it it!

Share |