Share |
My 1200 Rep Joint Healing Complex

Author

02-01-2018, 03:11 PM

Hello Everyone,

A part of my Living Strength Joint Healing System is My 1200 Rep Morning Complex.

Here is an example of just one Healing and Rejuvenation Complex.

In this Healing complex all 12 exercises are performed in a Standing Position and all are performed in Tiger Move fashion with perfect precise movement and strong emphasis on 100% smooth, non-jerky movement.

Bear in mind that this is a healing complex of 12 exercises to be performed circuit style in 20 repetition sets going from one exercise to the next with very little or no rest between exercises. Seven of the twelve exercises are McSweeney's original Tiger Moves. They are performed with enough tension so that you really feel it at 20 reps.

Here is the order:

1) Full Range Neck Circles (Slow, Smooth and Precise) 10 in each direction

2) Maximum Amplitude Arm Circles (Full Shoulder Rotation) Forward and Reverse--10 in each direction

3) Circular Shoulder Shrugs--10 full Circles Forward 10 full circles in reverse( Smooth, Precise Movement)

4) Double Biceps Curl & Press ( standing arms extended horizontally: Curl arms-FLEX-then Press 20 reps

5) Barrel SqueezeTM-1( tension in both directions) 20 reps

6) Shoulder Roll TM-2 20 reps

7) Wrist Twist TM-3 20 reps

8) High Reach Tm-4 20 reps

9) Pull Down TM-5 20 reps

10) Full Body Sweeps 20 reps

11) Ab Roll & Flex TM-6 20 reps

12) Knee Bend TM-7 20 reps

Start with 1 set at comfortable tension so that you really feel the muscles have been thoroughly worked as you approach 20 reps in each exercise. Perform 1 to 5 circuits. This is an energizing workout that has extraordinary healing properties as it enhances and maintains full range muscle and joint movement.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-01-2018, 07:49 PM

John, what are Full Body Sweeps?

Share |

Legacy Member

02-02-2018, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBite View Post
John, what are Full Body Sweeps?
So if your familiar with the hip circles or torso circles where your hands are on your hips, and you rotate your torso around your hips keeping your legs locked, this is the same thing; however, your raising your arms and trying to make the most amplitude. Going in circles in each direction.

Arms outstretched, all the way around in circles trying to get your arms to drag the floor while keeping your legs locked..

I'm not sure if that's a good explanation, John can you elaborate?

Share |

Author

02-02-2018, 08:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

FULL BODY SWEEP:

Position: Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Arms extended above head, hands crossed at wrists in a reverse clasp, upper arms touching ears. The reverse clasp maintains tension in the entire arm structure and causes one to stretch vertically to full height that maintains muscular tension in the entire upper body.

Movement: Twist Left and without moving your arms (this is key:the upper arms MUST maintain contact with ears throughout the entire movement) begin by bending left (feet remain forward and knees allowed to bend slightly) and begin what I refer to as 'sweeping motion' that is as smooth as possible. (ARMS DO NOT MOVE FROM THE FULLY EXTENDED POSITION) moving from LEFT to RIGHT and continuing making as large of circular movement as is possible moving left, forward, to the right and then stretching backward to your utmost until you arrive at your starting position. THIS A CIRCULAR MOTION. Maintain SMOOTH TENSION the entire time. Continue for 10 repetitions LEFT to RIGHT and then reverse direction and perform 10 more repetitions from RIGHT to LEFT.

Benefits: This is the most complete stretch, bend, flex, and balance exercise one can do. The more complete the circle the more the muscles of the entire body are engaged and you can literally feel which muscle groups are engaging and relaxing throughout the range of the entire movement. My physiological proportions are such that I touch the floor with my finger tips when in the most forward position. I also stretch as far backward as I can with each rep. This exercise is a full body 'Tiger Move' requiring high levels of muscular tension/relaxation to perform smoothly. If I have very little time I do 50 repetitions in each direction of this one exercise and perform a dozen FULL BODY ISOMETRIC PULL-PRESS-FLEX with the ISOMETRIC POWER BELT.

This ISOMETRIC PULL-PRESS-FLEX increases the benefits of the Kiveloff FBIC immeasurably. WHY and HOW does it increase the benefits of the Kiveloff FBIC?

Answer: Because in addition to creating a full Body Isometric FLEX which the Kiveloff is---IT ALSO adds an extraordinary PULL and PRESS at the same time. IT IS SINGULARLY THE MOST INTENSE AND BENEFICIAL ISOMETRIC EXERCISE IN EXISTENCE---and YES Kimo-Sabe, I will prove it to one and all.

ONE OTHER POINT---I am now teaching everything I know.

Consider: At age 27 in 1979 I was told by a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic that Post Polio Syndrome would put me in a wheel chair by age 50. HOWEVER because of what I have learned, I now can and do--do things that the highly conditioned 19 year old would have a difficult time doing such as 10 Superman Wheel Push-Ups from Standing, 3-Minutes Nose to Mat on the Isometric Power Bridge. Full Range Sit-Ups touching chin to Knees (knees locked), Full Range Leg Raises touching Toes to the floor above my head on each rep, as well as numbers on Push-Ups, Pull-Ups and many other body weight exercises that the vast majority would have a very, very difficult time in duplicating. What I am stating is 'NO BRAG-JUST FACT'. In my 66th year I am having a great time. My Body is Lithe, Lean & Sculpted and my strength/flexibility to body weight ratio easily puts me in the top 5% of men of any age. That is why I titled my New Course 'POWER SECRETS FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH'

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

02-02-2018, 02:42 PM

John,

For the ab roll and flex exercise, would it as efficient to add the sssss sound in the flex part to really targets the abs and strengthen the insides?

Share |

Author

02-02-2018, 07:33 PM

Hey Benny,

You've got something there.

John MacSweeney never mentioned it but in trying it just now with controlled breathing (as when performing an Isometric Contraction) I was able to get a much more intense contraction.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

02-05-2018, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post

If I have very little time I do 50 repetitions in each direction of this one exercise and perform a dozen FULL BODY ISOMETRIC PULL-PRESS-FLEX with the ISOMETRIC POWER BELT.

This ISOMETRIC PULL-PRESS-FLEX increases the benefits of the Kiveloff FBIC immeasurably. WHY and HOW does it increase the benefits of the Kiveloff FBIC?

Answer: Because in addition to creating a full Body Isometric FLEX which the Kiveloff is---IT ALSO adds an extraordinary PULL and PRESS at the same time. IT IS SINGULARLY THE MOST INTENSE AND BENEFICIAL ISOMETRIC EXERCISE IN EXISTENCE---and YES Kimo-Sabe, I will prove it to one and all.

Hey John,
I haven't seen anything related to the
Quote:
FULL BODY ISOMETRIC PULL-PRESS-FLEX with the ISOMETRIC POWER BELT.
before, is this something new in your latest book?

Share |

Author

02-05-2018, 03:26 PM

Hello gbjj,

Watch for my post tomorrow on this.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

03-19-2018, 04:28 AM

So this has been my workout for a while now. I have to say it's incredibly simple and effective. It takes me now around 10 minutes to get through 1 set ( I don't do 20 but 10, unless it's something specific to one side of your body, then I do 10 for each side).

This requires no warm up, except for just going through the routine 1 time at light tension. Fantastic routine.

The only modification I've made is adding the Full Body Isometric Contraction with the Power Belt at the end of each set using the 5-6-7 protocol. (http://transformetrics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546).

I have to say this is by far the most effective way to get an ISO Full body in and it totally gets me out of breath every time I do it. I'm literally huffing and puffing after I'm done with the Full Body Contraction. Simply Amazing.

If anyone hasn't tried this you are missing out.

I foresee myself using this routine for a while until I can get to the point of 5 Sets at 20, I'm running out of time consistently with this, but yet, getting a great workout. I feel fantastic after this workout..

The only thing I don't understand is the AB portion, so I do Atlas Sit-ups.

Share |

Author

03-22-2018, 02:48 PM

Hello gbjj,

The Ab Roll & Flex is Tiger Move #6 and basically what you are doing is sucking in the abdomen drawing it in and up and feeling as though you are trying to touch the front of your abdomen to your spine hold for a second or two and then flexing downward while exhaling. After a while you will be able to 'roll up & flex down'. Truth to tell it is amazing how intense you can make this exercise. It is a muscle control exercise.

---John Peterson

Share |