Share |
What Really Is The Best Rep Range?

Author

01-11-2017, 01:29 PM

Hey Friends,

I received an e-mail from a former bodybuilder that had nearly died due to steroid abuse and is now following our methods exclusively. He told me that he believed our methods would help him get very healthy but that's about it. He did not expect to sculpt his body in the way that he has. Especially doing the number of reps that he is now doing.

He told me that he had read what I had stated about infusing the muscles with highly oxygenated blood being the most important factor for sculpting them. He also said that he has has come up with a rep range that has totally amazed him in terms of results relating to his sculpted shape from using the 3 Atlas Push-Up Variations.

He went on to tell me that he is only doing one variation of the three Atlas variations each day and is currently using a 25 pound weight vest and performs a pyramid as follows: 25+26+27+28+29+30+29+28+27+26+25= 300 repetitions, 11 sets total with as little rest as possible. He is awed by his pump and his results. He has totally regained his health and he is totally pleased with his shape. The biggest issue he has had is with how simple this all is. He did not realize how simple it could be. And get this, lack of complication threw him for loop. Now he is ordering an Isometric Power Belt with the intention of following Solytrain's protocol.

My response is that simple is powerful because it takes away every excuse for not 'Doing It' and 'Doing it' is what makes the difference..

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 01-11-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Share |