Share |
Doc Moore On Length & Quality of Life

Author

02-15-2017, 03:57 PM

Hello Friends,

My/Our friend Doc Moore is a hands on type of Doctor that has no time for B.S. and believe me, the man is truly a genius in his field. Doc's the kind of man that won't tell you to do something that he doesn't practice himself and the man is a physical specimen that guys a third his age would envy.

I'm also convinced that Doc could write text books on cellular biology and rejuvenation any time he so desires.

Doc sent me this article on enhancing the length and quality of one's life. For most people medical science has given them a greatly prolonged period of suffering, death and dying. Doc's focus is on extending the vibrancy of life. Most people would not only enhance their life's quality in the present by following Doc's methods but also experience a level of rejuvenation and strength to body weight ratio that may easily surpass anything they have previously experienced.

Example: read this. https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0213151306.htm

Now realize this simple truth that Doc would be the first to tell you. Your #1asset in total rejuvenation is self discipline and self control. They are 2-sides of the same coin. Master them and you too can become a Master.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 02-15-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Share |

02-15-2017, 10:04 PM

Very interesting article, I heard about this before, and IMHO it would be the same for humans. Restrict calories is used in many methods like Yoga and Taosim in the East.

Share |

02-16-2017, 12:34 PM

From everything I've read about nutrition (I'm a health teacher), on the hormonal level it all comes down to INSULIN. The higher the insulin level, the more chronic health issues develop. Fasting stabilizes insulin levels.

Share |

Author

02-16-2017, 03:55 PM

Hello Lionking,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

If I had said what you have stated about INSULIN there would be idiots saying that I was simplifying everything. BUT what you have stated is spot on. This hormone, out of balance, can cause a cascade of health problems that can each be diagnosed as a specific problem without acknowledgement that they ALL have a common root cause.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-17-2017, 07:24 AM

And the archaic body building steroid users continue to tell people to eat 6 meals a day, which becomes bondage. Know a guy who spends 1500 dollars on food because hes a body builder. Has not strength endurance.
I eat one meal a day and graze some during the day. Feel great, if hungry I eat but most days one meal.

Monty

Share |

02-17-2017, 08:24 AM

monty: Paul Bragg wrote about "earn your foodl" and he meant skip breakfast and eat two healthy meals a day, and advocated good eating, he taught Intermittent Fasting. I've read the Romans, Spartans and ancient Greeks ate one meal per day, at lunch time.

Share |

02-17-2017, 08:53 AM

MikeNY exactly, have read the same studies. Have also read that many peeps in their 80s have done this for years and are living longer healthier lives.

Monty

Share |

02-17-2017, 10:17 AM

Monty I have a friend that uses the "Warrior Diet" and eats one meal a day but has a piece of fruit (he likes apples) sometimes a couple times a day; has dinner for his meal. Yes he gets great results too.

I tend to follow the Paul Bragg method, no breakfast, and it might be the easiest Intermittent Fasting method. Have thought about changing; but earning your food and just skipping breakfast is easy for many.

Share |

Author

02-17-2017, 12:30 PM

Hey MikeNY,

Depends on the sources you read.

I have read that the Roman Legion when moving ate one meal late in the day and not mid day because they were often on forced marches and would continue until they reached that days destination at which time they would then have a large meal. The logic of this makes sense.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

02-17-2017, 12:35 PM

Hey Men,

The people I know that eat three squares a day are eating out of habit and not out of hunger. They eat by schedule whether they are hungry or not. Everyone I know of that follows that pattern of three squares daily ends up very round.

---John Peterson

Share |