Share |
366 + 366 +366 = 1098 Atlas 1's, 2's & 3's

Author

02-15-2017, 05:24 PM

Hey Friends,

Not long ago we had a guy login and say that it isn't necessary to perform high volume sets of any exercise.

Technically, he was right.

There are ways with an Isometric Power Belt for example and utilizing Solytrain's 5-6-7 Isometric Protocol that you can take an extraordinary workout in less than 20 minutes.

Still, sometimes its fun and just a little gratifying to challenge ourselves to see what our capabilities are on any given day. Today was such a day for me. For the last week I have been taking 7.5 grams of Kre-Alkalyn creatine and I have been amazed at my level of Endurance Strength and Recovery.

This morning I did 6 X 61 Atlas III's and 6 X 61 Atlas II's and just now I completed another 6 X 61 Atlas I's in the last 30 minutes.

I don't feel tired in the least and feel just as strong as when I started at 6:am. I also did my LS Chest & Shoulder DSR exercises.

So what's my point, I did not set out to do 1098 Atlas Push-Ups this morning but it felt so good once I was in the groove that I couldn't stop myself. No big deal but it's fun to be able say that I did it smiling all the way.

And even though it isn't necessary to even do a third that number each day it's still fun to know that you can with energy to spare!

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

02-15-2017, 05:48 PM

Did I read that right? Damn man...you're making us younger guys look bad STOP!!! LOL

That is AMAZING you can pull that off at 64, makes some kid 3x less your age look like a wimp. And all i'm doing is animal moves and hanging on my new pull-up bar. Way to go John. Freaking awesome.

Share |

Author

02-15-2017, 10:21 PM

Hey BennyB,

Coming from a man that is himself "Freaking awesome" I take that as the highest compliment. Thank You.

---John Peterson

Share |