Share |
Shoulder rehab with the Isometric Power Belt and the Exer-genie

04-19-2017, 08:30 AM

Hey,everyone, Last September I had a total shoulder replacement done on my right shoulder. The surgeon's assistant told me several times that I would not be able to build back any muscle in my right arm. My Doctor ordered rehab 3 x a week for 6 weeks at $40.00 a visit. I went twice and stopped because I am not working and can't afford the rehab. I decided to take things into my own hands. First I started doing powerflexes then proceeded to working out with the Exergenie at very light resistance. Started seeing results. The past 2 weeks I started doing 30 second holds with the Isometric Power Belt and the results are very noticeable! I do 1 day exer-genie,next day powerbelt. The results have made me very happy. It seems the Powerbelt has magnified the earlier results. It has made me feel stronger and a little tighter but the best news is I am starting to build muscle back in my right arm! I have several more visitsto the surgeon before I am done but can't afforf the co-pay right now. When I do get to see his assistant again you better believe I am going to flex my right arm and show him he was wrong about me. Of course the biceps/triceps are not as big as my left arm because after my first shoulder surgery in 1966 it was always smaller but it is coming back contrary to what the assistant said. I owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Peterson who got me started with the exer-genie and powerbelt after reading his posts about them on the forum. I also want to thank all of the forum members for all of the great information that is put on this forum and also for the well wishes and encouragement you all have given me through this latest medical problem I've had to deal with. WE DID IT!!!!

Share |

04-19-2017, 08:39 AM

kong2 that is one great post, and you used your mind and knowledge to build the right rehab program for yourself. All the best my friend and God bless you.

Share |

Author

04-19-2017, 09:31 AM

Hello Kong2,

You inspire all of us. You are truly one of the very few men that I admire and respect.

Keep it up my friend. It is an honor to have you with us.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 04-19-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Share |

04-19-2017, 01:57 PM

This is great news! I've been praying for your shoulder rehabilitation! So happy to hear this!

Share |

04-19-2017, 02:54 PM

Kong2, way to go. This stuff works. I used it to totally heal a shoulder injury where I was experiencing excruciating pain.

The power of internally projected imagery under tension !

Gordon

Share |

04-19-2017, 06:06 PM

A very inspirational story. The methods taught here are excellent. Thanks for sharing and all the best going forward.

Share |