Share |
Steroids & Growth Hormones

Author

08-11-2017, 11:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just received this article about a guy in Florida that is a professional bodybuilder that is now in a medically induced coma.

I don't know about the rest of you but I for one have never seen or imagined that anyone could grow to such any extraordinary level of development. Just check out some of these photos.

The body building drug culture has come up with some real Frankenstein drugs. I can't help but wonder what is next.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uced-coma.html

Share |

08-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Thats Rich Piana a well known social media bodybuilding celeb, he doesnt compete due to him placing poorly when he did, his arms have a filler in them called PMMA which give the unusual look so a lot of him isnt actually muscle.

I've seen him in person and he is a nice likable fellow who goes out of his way to talk to you but it was always going to end this way, again I feel sorry for his family.

Share |

08-11-2017, 01:18 PM

Yup, I was wondering when this would happen to him. he's my age and half-dead. Those enormous muscles aren't very useful now. Addiction is addiction.

Share |

Author

08-12-2017, 07:52 AM

Hello Michael,

There is no condemnation presented in this thread by anyone, for example DynamiteKid1986 wrote, "I've seen him in person and he is a nice likable fellow who goes out of his way to talk to you but it was always going to end this way, again I feel sorry for his family."

Here is a point that I want to make. I think it would be great if Mr Piana pulls through (I am praying that he does) and has an opportunity to let others (especially teen-age boys) know about just how addictive this extreme body image thing can become when it consumes a persons entire life and becomes a source of enslavement.

Today, there is no longer an agreed upon moral compass or moral standards in place to protect our society from imploding on itself. Everything is about image rather than reality. We see this reflected daily in the news as the media reports stories of people having no moral boundaries in place. Literally anything goes.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-12-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
If You read the article Jansen wrote in the post that she and his family are 'asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love.
Michael,
I know why you posted this here but others may not. Why are you here if you think this place is so bad. Neither John or I post where you moderate. Neither does our friend Gordon anymore. It is obvious that you are trying to stir up trouble. The SAME thing your site owner used to rail against. Take the high road and leave us alone, like we have been doing for you all along. My 2 cents.
Mike Beasley

Share |

08-12-2017, 02:19 PM

John has posted NOTHING that isnt true and what people are thinking but due to political correctness are afraid to call it what it is.

I wish Rich piana a speedy recovery but the guy use's ridiculously stupid levels of steroids,hgh and fat burners, injects pmma into his muscles and eats in a none healthy manner, what do you want John to say?????? The man may need positive thoughts but it shouldn't be overlooked that the guys made some stupid decisions in life not being negative or hating I'M CALLING IT WHAT IT IS.

Go and moderate Gregs forum and stop stirring a pot that has nothing in it.

Share |

Author

08-12-2017, 02:31 PM

Hey Friends,

obviously there is something 'going on' under the radar that I did not know.

That said, I have taken appropriate steps.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-12-2017, 02:31 PM

I seldom post, but I feel the need to when i see BS.I am sure all the conspiracy Wylie Coyotes are saying John put me up to it. For the record, I have not spoken or emailed with him in at least a couple years. Maybe more.
Having said that, I cherish every chat we ever had.
Mike

Share |

Author

08-12-2017, 04:16 PM

Hello Friends,

As a matter of FACT, I NEVER GO TO ANYONE ELSE'S web-site or forum. I MEAN NEVER!

Not only that, but I never bad mouth anyone. So what are they upset about?

This brings up a point, WHY on earth do these guys keep coming here? Are they thinking that I am going to go off on someone. It ain't gonna happen.

---John Peterson

Share |