Share |
LIVING STRENGTH:Answer to Depression

Author

09-11-2017, 01:20 PM

Hello My Friends,

I saw something today that was extremely troubling from many perspectives and the thing that is so troubling is that this is happening to real human beings whose lives and families are being irreparably destroyed.

This is MUST SEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FseN2D1c0zI

As I was watching this clip, I realized that I have an answer. A REAL WORLD ANSWER and SOLUTION.

I can tell you that if anyone is willing to adopt the Living Strength Lifestyle they will never be a victim to the despair, discouragement, and depression that is rampant and crushing so many people in our society.

I know because i have experienced its benefits first hand having just come through some extraordinary difficulties of my own so I know whereof I speak and write.

There IS a way forward that is free of drugs and chemical stimulants that will make life appear beautiful once more and give YOU the strength and resources to move forward.

It requires that YOU have the guts to step up and make certain self empowering choices that will involve removing yourself from caustic relationships. WE ARE TAKING ABOUT A LIFE LIVED WITH STRENGTH IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. In other words, A LIFE OF INTEGRITY IN WHICH YOU ARE TRUE TO YOURSELF and not being weighted down by weak self destructive people and the prejudiced opinions of others.

One thing that destroys both life and opportunity is to be in destructive relationships. YOU NEED TO BECOME YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND Living Strength will teach you how to live a life of Personal Power.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-12-2017, 03:43 AM

Hi John

I have sent you a message about this. If you get any spare time could you have a quick look.
Thanks John

- Kenpopaul

Share |

09-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Isometrics are one simple solution to help us deal with down moods and difficult challenges, They help us release dormant creative potentials. Through he use of Isometrics we can visualize and simulate any life situaion [under stress] and project it's successful conclusion.

"All evolution is a reaction to stress". Alois P. Swoboda

Share |

Author

09-12-2017, 02:10 PM

Hello Gordon,

Everything you say is 100% spot on. No question about that.

I am however going to add one thing to what YOU have stated.

Isometric Contraction concentrates and releases feel good hormones. I know this from experience.

This elevation in feel good hormones was even mentioned in the 1983 article in Prevention Magazine that as a side benefit to lowering blood pressure it was also reported that the overall sense of well being changed for the better in those that practiced Isometric Contraction.

Quote:
Do it this way: "The Living Strength Full Body Isometric Contraction"

Part 1) Stand with feet a comfortable distance apart and knees very slightly bent. Curl your toes into the floor or carpet and and feel that you are gripping it intensely with your toes. Consciously feel the tension moving up from your feet, into your calves continuing up into your thighs and into your glutes. Flex entire Leg Structure from hips down as powerfully as possible.

Part 2)is performed simultaneous to part 1) With arms at sides slowly curl fingers and thumb into a tight fists. Clench fists as tight as possible and consciously feel the tension move from fingers to wrist to forearms, biceps, triceps, and deltoids (yes! You may start shaking! It's totally normal) . As you feel the tension reach your deltoids endeavor to press fists downward while lowering shoulders with slight bend at elbow. Make this downward tension as intense as possible. You will simultaneously be contracting pectorals and latissimus dorsi muscles. At the same time simultaneously flex your abdominal muscles. Finally, contract neck muscles.

Note:This is the only way to simultaneously flex and contract EVERY muscle in your entire body. It takes practice to simultaneously contract all muscles at once but the only way that anyone can simultaneously contract ALL muscles at once is IF the fists are powerfully clenched. It is also the only way to contract biceps, triceps, forearms, and deltoids. The downward Flexing will powerfully contract the pectorals and Latissimus at the same time. I believe that the adjustments that I have made make this exercise many more times as effective.

Give it a try and tell me what you think of it.

---John Peterson

Share |

09-13-2017, 05:03 AM

John,

I've been doing the full body ISO for a bit now and it amazes me how good this feels afterwards. Definitely fatigues me, but I'm quite out of shape right now. I do find I really need to concentrate in order to get all body parts into the ISO. But doing it in front of a full length mirror helps. I'm looking forward to how this improves my muscle mass. Thanks for explaining this in very simple terms.

Your friend,

Jon

Share |

09-13-2017, 03:20 PM

The full body ISO is a great antidote for depression and stress. It leaves me with a calm, peaceful euphoria despite the circumstances in my life.

Share |

09-13-2017, 03:38 PM

I start every morning with the full body "peterson" contraction, it is natures best anti depressant, once you master it you will understand, It got me through a very dark time when I was coming off steroids.

Share |

09-14-2017, 10:34 AM

I am still doing my high volume body weight stuff but 6 days a week I use the Iso Belt the last 15 minutes of my workout which takes 45 min. tops, 6 days a week. I do 4 exercises holding them for 5,6,7 seconds or more. I am a tad bigger and more cut at 59. I still run 4 miles 3 days a week. I also do the fukl body flex randomly through the day.

My energy most days is off the charts and I get compliments quite a bit on my lean muscular physique. Which is great but the benefits of exercise and isometrics far out weigh any compliment.

Monty

Share |

09-14-2017, 02:18 PM

Just put yourself in a positive "mind set" and then use isometric tension and visualization to project those positive thoughts and images into the body part or muscle group that you want to influence or outward to affect other people and things around you.

Share |