Share |
Stress and the Isometric Power Belt

10-12-2017, 10:17 PM

If you are an anxiety-filled worrier like me, please consider what I am about to say and judge it as you wish. It is late, here, and I desperately need sleep, but I wanted to share how beneficial isometrics has been. Say what you want, but the Isometiric Power Belt has been the key ; it just allows you to do more, more effectively. This is no scientific claim, but it is my tesitmony/opinion that using the Iso belt has helped me drastically manage my anxiety and stress, namely by calming my mind down so that I can think about solutions to problems rather than panic my way through indecision and more worry. So, here is my endorsement. Get one . . .

Share |

10-12-2017, 11:40 PM

I totally agree. Isometrics are one of the most effective methods of "Mind Control" that there is and the power belt amplifies and concentrates the effect. They allow you to direct your concentraion,focus, and total consciousness to any body part or muscle group and with pracrtice learn to relax it or contract it at will. Over time you will develop a positive mental attitude and the inner confidence to deal with challenges that you meet in all parts of your life

Share |