Share |
Never Limit Yourself to the Known

Author

10-20-2017, 12:23 PM

Hello Everyone,

As I come done to the finish for "Living Strength---Fountain of Youth Courses " I want to remind ALL of you of a truth that is central to everything that I know and teach.

It's this: NEVER LIMIT YOURSELF TO WHAT IS KNOWN.

Realize that no discovery in any area of endeavor would ever happen if people only limited themselves to doing what is "KNOWN".

Here's the point. I am doing the very best I can to bring you the best and most reliable methods of lifelong strength and fitness training. I too make discoveries because I do not have a closed mind.

For example: I learned the three stage Isometric Protocol from Solomon Josefovits. Had my mind not been open to learn and discover I would have missed out on the greatest self actualized discovery in terms of the most extraordinary strength and muscle sculpting protocol of my entire life. Yet I didn't stop there and assume that it was the end all. I further refined it to make it my own. I recommend that each of YOU do exactly the same thing.

So here is the recommendation: Use the KNOWN as a spring board from which YOU will discover the UNKNOWN to make it KNOWN.

Do great things.

---John Peterson

Share |

10-20-2017, 05:14 PM

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".
Albert Einstein

Share |

10-21-2017, 01:04 AM

“ Thought is the matrix of all creation; thought created everything................

Thoughts can sometimes be more effective than words. The human mind is the most powerful broadcasting station that there is.”

Paramhansa Yogananda

Share |

10-24-2017, 11:36 PM

“First we need to recognize that to no small extent we are who we are when we are conceived. To deny this is to deny the very essence of human individuality. We seek our environments and we determine them as much as they determine us.......

If you are designed, emotionally, for survival and reproduction, then you are not designed for perfect safety,.....

I sometimes think that the more reckless among us may have something to teach the careful about the sort of immortality that comes from living life fully each day.”

Melvin Konner, Ph.D, M.D, Bio-geneticist
“Why The Reckless Survive”

Share |

10-25-2017, 05:59 AM

hi John, thanks for the accolade

Share |

Author

10-25-2017, 09:15 AM

Hello Solytrain,

I'm honored to have you for a friend. I have learned a great deal from you.

Because of you and the three step Isometric Contraction I am now experiencing the greatest results from Isometrics that I have ever experienced and it is literally beyond what I thought possible. Through applying your 3-step Solytrain Method with the Isometric Power Belt in the way that I now use the belt I am able to achieve complete contractions. When using the belt as Coach James Baley taught I was never able to achieve the contractions that I now achieve because I was not able to grip it the way that I now do.(Yes, I have had to change the length of the belt) This was due to how the belt fit ( you'll know what I mean when you see the photos and clips) as taught by Coach Baley. Not a slam. Just the truth. Now I can grip and Maximize every contraction far better than can possibly be achieved with a bar or any other type of handle. It's unreal what I have learned and experienced.

For everyone reading this, the only way to really achieve maximum muscle contractions that stimulate maximum testosterone and HGH production S-A-F-E-L-Y is with Isometric Contraction with an Isometric Power Belt. I realize that what I just wrote reads as self serving but in reality it is NOT. You will see and feel what I am talking about when you experience the Isometric power belt as I now teach it. You will be ripped and your fully integrated strength to body weight ratio will dramatically change.

Stay tuned to watch our future podcasts. I say this because it will all make sense.

---John Peterson

Share |