Share |
Isometric Power Belt:100% New Instructions

Author

10-23-2017, 12:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

The major reason it has taken me so long to complete 'Living Strength: Power Secrets From the Fountain of Youth.' is because of what I myself have learned, applied and am teaching.

Here is the bottom line: "Power Secrets From the Fountain of Youth" is TOTALLY NEW! There is NO ONE that has anything even close to it. I am not some old man in denial taking mega doses of steroids like those idiots that are old and are nothing more than pharmaceutically created versions of Frankenstein's monster with Frankenstein muscles. I'm the real deal and what I teach is achievable without drugs or chemical enhancement of any kind. When I say "Secrets" I really am sharing "Secrets" that are not widely known... in fact they are almost unknown...ALMOST!!!

Truth to tell, I have made "Isometric Power Belt " exercises the very foundation of Living Strength and the belt is not at all used the way it was used and taught by Coach James Baley or as had been presented previously in the manual that I had written and posed for the photos that were taken from the original exercises as Coach Baley had taught them. In fact, if Coach Baley saw what I have done in changing the belts length and the way it is used as I teach, he would be awed. I have to shoot well over 100 contractions and I, 65 year old John E. Peterson will be the model for more than 100 photos. It's like this, YOU see what it has done for me and decide it that is what you want for you.

Also Note: The 'ISOMETRIC' part of the Exercise Section for Power Secrets will in fact be the new Manual for the Isometric Power Belt.

Don't worry that it is going to delay anything. I NEED to have it out there and You'll see that Nobody has what I have.

---John Peterson

PS: When I have the new manual for the belt I will send a new one to anyone that asks and all you will pay is shipping.

Share |

10-23-2017, 01:44 PM

Count me in.
Thanks,
Carlos

Share |

10-23-2017, 03:11 PM

Interested in the new manual as well....let me know! Thanks!

Share |

Legacy Member

10-23-2017, 07:08 PM

Will the instructions be available as a standalone for those that already have the original version of the Belt?

Share |

Author

10-23-2017, 07:48 PM

Hello GB,

Absolutely! All I ask is that they pay postage.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

10-23-2017, 08:11 PM

That's a price that's hard to resist. Let us know if and when it's available and how to go about ordering it. Always interested to learn new ways to practice and apply isometrics for fitness, health, strength, and rehab. The Power Belt allows you to easily duplicate isometric exercise that are normally done against props such as a wall or doorway and at some angles and positions that would be very difficult with other props and equipment. A great tool.

GB and

Share |

Banned

10-23-2017, 08:22 PM

Sounds super interesting!

Share |

Legacy Member

10-24-2017, 06:32 AM

Hey this is great news, looking forward to having this... if you provide a link to order the new manual alone I'm in. Lost my previous manual a while back..

Always looking to improve what I'm doing

Share |

Author

10-24-2017, 09:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have more than 100 photos to shoot for the new manual but I am convinced that it will be more than worth it for everyone that owns an Isometric Power Belt. It calls for using the belt in a completely different way than Coach James Baley ever used it. In fact, I am convinced that he never, ever thought of using the belt in this fashion and because of it, IT IS a total game changer.

Simply put, YOU will rejuvenate your musculature and your brain tissue as you learn to contract your muscles in ways that had been previously un-attainable. This in turn will stimulate natural hormone production in a way that is beyond anything you have experienced. Truth to tell, this new level of stabilization when performing the contractions CHANGES EVERYTHING. I have now discovered what I have sought my entire life. AS PERTAINS TO YOU: As strength comes into your body through your fingers and toes your ability to "GRIP" while contracting every other muscle will be beyond anything you have previously ever experienced.

The whole purpose of ALL STRENGTH BUILDING EXERCISE is to learn to contract a greater number of muscle fibers simultaneously and at greater levels of intensity to be applied to any given exertion. As we accomplish this we become much 'stronger'. YOU WILL SOON DISCOVER that nothing allows you to accomplish that objective as directly as ISOMETRIC CONTRACTION nor as SAFELY as ISOMETRIC CONTRACTION. Truth to tell, when YOU who are reading this experience what I am referencing here for yourself, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE TRUE STRENGTH AS NEVER BEFORE.

As a result of the new Isometric Power Belt System I have been able to contract my muscles with greater intensity NOW than at any time I can ever remember and from angles that I never could previously. Because of that fact, my muscles now have an incredible density that tells me that in some way I have turned on a "switch" in my mind /muscle connection that had been dormant for my previous 65 years. In addition to the obvious physical changes my level of PSYCHIC and SPIRITUAL AWARENESS and ability to understand EVERYTHING AROUND ME is comparable to what happens when as a child you learn to read for the first time and all at once you become aware that a whole new world has opened itself to you because YOU CAN NOW READ.

One other thing, once you start experiencing this new method of Isometric Contraction you will realize how unnecessary high volume exercise really is comparatively speaking. (A certain level is necessary in order to infuse the muscle tissue with highly oxygenated and nutrient rich blood and is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in order to remove the waste products of cellular metabolism) Previously, The biggest problem with Isometric Contraction has always been in not being able to fully contract the muscles at the angles desired. That all changes as you will soon experience in your own mind and body.

Enough for now,

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 10-24-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Share |

10-26-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello GB,

Absolutely! All I ask is that they pay postage.

---John Peterson
That is incredibly generous, John!

Share |