Share |
Galen Gough quote

11-17-2017, 07:55 PM

"The fact thaI I left the hospital a "100 percernt disability" case --weak,penniless, with nothing -- -in the future to which I might fasten a hope -- the fact that I did this was not that I made myself strong in the hospital. It was because I had willed it. Pure will power. Nothing else, except of course, the imagination.which prompted it. I realized that physical strength was not a matter of muscle and bone alone, it was much more a matter of the mind."

Greg Travis
" Galen Gough, The World's Miracle Strongman"

Last edited by Andy62; 11-17-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Share |

Banned

11-17-2017, 09:37 PM

Great quote Gordon!I read about his recovery before, totally disabled to strong and fit, God bless us all.

Share |

11-18-2017, 12:14 PM

Incase you don'tknow : http://www.kyforward.com/old-time-ke...rd-to-believe/

Share |

11-18-2017, 04:44 PM

That is an amazing story and is in our backyard. We live in the county, 20 minutes from Mayfield, KY and maybe 40 minutes from Benton, KY. So far, Galen's strength hasn't rubbed off on me. But, you never know!

Share |

Author

11-18-2017, 08:46 PM

Hey No Bite,

Once you start 'Power Belt Isometrics' with my new system of Iso-Dynamic Power Belt Training (Yes Friends, this time I have really nailed something O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L.) YOU, sir, can literally become as strong as YOUR MIND allows. No exaggeration, No Over Statement, No Brag-Just Fact.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

11-18-2017, 09:17 PM

Power Belt Isometrics sounds wonderful! John I suspect it will be a hit!

Share |

Author

11-19-2017, 04:04 PM

Hey MikeNY,

Reading what I wrote, it would seem that I have made a gross 'over statement' and at the very least, an exaggeration. But as everyone will see that gives it their best shot, the reason I can make that statement is because with the new Isometric Power Belt you will literally be able to duplicate every angle that the best weight training program could possibly provide but with the added advantage that you will be able to contract your muscles to the absolute limit of your capacity and do so in complete safety with no spotters,no compression of the spine, and NO DANGER of a weight falling back on you. BETTER STILL, the new Isometric Power Belt literally replaces every bench, every weight, and every other apparatus at a fraction of the price.

It ALL sounds too good to be true. BUT IT IS 100% TRUE and I will PROVE IT.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-19-2017, 04:16 PM

Quit teasing us John . When ?!!!!! God bless brother

Share |

11-19-2017, 04:27 PM

John, Is your book still on schedule to come out before Christmas? I am waiting to see if they might make good Christmas gifts. Gordon

Share |

Author

11-19-2017, 07:12 PM

Hey Everyone,

I am not trying to tease anyone BUT there is one thing that I have realized after coming face to face with reality and it has changed everything about my viewpoint. And I do mean everything.

What can I compare it to?

Well let me put it like this. Saul of Tarsus believed he knew everything relating to correct worship of God. He was on his way to Damascus to put an end to a group of what he believed to be heretics. On his way he was literally knocked off his high horse and confronted with the TRUTH that sets men free. He could no longer continue as Saul of Tarsus and became The Apostle Paul. Truth to tell I have had my own Road to Damascus encounter and I have to be able to articulate that in Living Strength. This is why the New Isometric power belt is so essential. IT CHANGES EVERYTHING the way I now use it and teach it. All my life I wanted to know the truth about the best and most healthful way to train one's BODY-MIND & SPIRIT and now I HAVE FOUND IT.

That is the bottom line with Living Strength Training regardless of age. NOTHING I HAVE EVER DISCOVERED COMPARES TO WHAT I NOW KNOW!

You'll have to experience it for yourself and I am trying to make that happen ASAP.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 11-19-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Share |