Share |
The New Isometric Power Belt

05-12-2018, 04:23 AM

Hi John,

Do you know when the new power belt will be available?

Thanks

M.

Share |

Author

05-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Hello Max,

I'm honored that you would ask.

Currently I have more than 100 of my new 28 foot Power Belts in stock. This coming week I have 2 days scheduled with a photographer and videographer.

There are far more than 100 Positions ( angles ) at which one can contract his muscles for maximum development and each position needs it's own photo. Tellling you the degrees of angle as a few other authors have have done in the past simply won't cut it. You need to SEE exactly what is being stated. The old belt and method which came from coach James Baley was extremely effective but not even remotely as effective as my new belt and new method of application.

I now have the ultimate method for applying the most intense Isometric Contractions at every conceivable angle within any given range of motion. Truth to tell, there is NO METHOD that allows for maximum strength development and physique sculpting that even remotely approaches what I now have to offer and I KNOW THIS with 100% certainty. With the new Isometric Power Belt system every man will be able to achieve his maximum strength in complete safety. NO OTHER METHOD ALLOWS FOR TOTAL SAFETY WHEN GOING TO THE MAXIMUM. Better still this is achieved in workouts that require less than 25 Minutes total. WHY? Because there isn't a man alive that could perform true Isometric Contractions at more than 40 angles in a total body workout because it truly is the most intense training method on the planet.

ALL of YOU that purchase the new belt will SEE and even more importantly EXPERIENCE what I am talking about.

Now as relates to the video. It is a necessity that I shoot it in order to show the ease with which the belt is quickly changed in order to go from angle to angle. What I have is the world's fastest and best method for total body workouts as everyone will see. My method is ALL GAIN-NO PAIN.

Finally, what I am stating above reads and sounds like a boast but it is not. It is 100% true. I have devoted the last several years to developing a system that will enhance and then maintain strength and youthfulness that fully engages the mind as well as the body in order to prevent degenerative brain diseases such as alzheimer's. My method will show you how to achieve the maximum in Body-Mind-Spirit.

NO BRAG-JUST FACT!

---John Peterson

Share |

05-12-2018, 04:50 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've been using your old isometric power belt for a few months now and I definitely like the results. I'm using the booklet that was included with the belt and also Dr. Baley's book as a reference. And I'm also experimenting with Solytrain's 5-6-7 protocol. Occasionally I overcook it, and then I have to take a few days off to recover but all in all, it's working alright.

Looking forward to the new belt and training package.

Thanks

M.

Share |

Legacy Member

05-14-2018, 04:12 AM

Looking forward to the release John, sounds like it will be ready perhaps by June sometime.

Share |

05-14-2018, 06:29 AM

Referencing this conversation: October Discussion New ISO Power Belt, you mentioned that it would be possible to obtain the new instructions. Is that offer still available?

Share |

Author

05-14-2018, 08:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm putting a great deal of effort into shooting every angle and making a short video to show how efficient and without equal my Isometric Power Belt system truly is.

Here's the deal. In order to actuate the new course you will need to have the new 28 foot belt because that is the only way one can achieve all the angles. If one is using the 18 foot model developed by coach James Baley you should stay with the original instructions.

Let me also point out there is absolutely no comparison between Coach James Baley's power belt and my own Isometric Power Belt.

Note: I'm well aware that there are a huge number of people that are just waiting to "rip me off'. But I am working to have myself protected legally and will have visual proof that the new method originates solely with me.

---John Peterson

Share |

05-14-2018, 08:21 AM

Really looking forward to the new belt and instructions. Gordon

Share |

Legacy Member

05-15-2018, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm putting a great deal of effort into shooting every angle and making a short video to show how efficient and without equal my Isometric Power Belt system truly is.

Here's the deal. In order to actuate the new course you will need to have the new 28 foot belt because that is the only way one can achieve all the angles. If one is using the 18 foot model developed by coach James Baley you should stay with the original instructions.

Let me also point out there is absolutely no comparison between Coach James Baley's power belt and my own Isometric Power Belt.

Note: I'm well aware that there are a huge number of people that are just waiting to "rip me off'. But I am working to have myself protected legally and will have visual proof that the new method originates solely with me.

---John Peterson

Hey John,
I'm on board here, and looking forward to purchasing the new belt along with the instructions. I'm not sure what your initial stocking level will be, or the initial price.
I want to make sure that I'm included on the first batch, if there is anyway I can get in on a pre-order or something like that please PM me and let me know what I need to do. I'm a bit anxious to integrate this into my life.

All the best.

Share |