Share |
Playing Around With Handstands

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

07-07-2018, 07:22 PM

I can't get enough of playing around with various forms of exercise especially animal movements but every now and then I like to change things up and just go for other things. I miss doing handstands and at one time I actually held a free handed handstand and did a Pushup from that position. Thought I'd share a photo I took today on Instagram doing a wall handstand. Having fun is a key and your imagination is the gateway. Today I got a couple lessons in that from a great friend of mine who's a Las Vegas concert pianist named Garin Bader that teaches a method called CoreForce Energy. Very powerful stuff that can be used on practically any movement in the Living Strength System and is congruent with the philosophy and principles of LS.

Thought you guys might like this pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180707_173652_902.jpg (76.6 KB, 28 views)

Share |

Legacy Member

07-11-2018, 11:33 AM

If you play around with handstands like you play around with bending spikes you will need shoes for your hands in the near future.
Hope all is well.

Tim

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

07-11-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimK View Post
If you play around with handstands like you play around with bending spikes you will need shoes for your hands in the near future.
Hope all is well.

Tim

Thanks Tim,

Everything is great, getting in my animal movements as usual and just bought a really bad ass looking Medicine Ball based on Star Wars Lore. I love doing handstands from time to time when I have that urge. I want to one day get back to doing to an unassisted Handstand Push-up.

Share |