Share |
"Your #1) Detractor is a Big Fat Pig!"

Author

07-12-2018, 01:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have been contacted several times recently by an individual that is asking me to allow him to rejoin our forum. He spent a great deal of time with a group of scum that I can only compare to the low life hyena's in the animated feature 'The Lion King'.

Think about it and watch this clip and tell me if I am not correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZ0TKdgJGg

He has even told me in his e-mails that the main instigator/agitator of the group is "a big fat pig" that is consumed with jealousy toward me and that that is the reason he continues to perpetuate his brand of insanity by monitoring everything that is written on our forum. Can you men imagine anything more pathetic than a group of hyena like scum that concern themselves with every word we write? I personally can't.

Here's my response. I don't have hatred for anyone. I never say anything bad about anyone and I do not wish evil on anyone. As far as detractors are concerned, SO WHAT? Do any of you really think that their opinion matters about anything? The truth is that everyone will receive the rewards or consequences of their actions and behaviors and for that reason I, John Peterson need to be certain that my own motivations and attitudes are correct. We cannot control anyone else or their actions.

As far as the guy that wants back in---the answer is NO. I will not talk to him nor take his calls. It goes like this. When someone is bad mouthing someone else and trying to tell you malicious things about the person that is not present then you can count on the fact that when you aren't around, they will be bad mouthing you, too. Why on earth would I want someone like that participating on our forum?

Do I discriminate? Damn Right do. No Wile e Coyotes, No Hyenas and No Scum Bags. And by the way, they have clearly defined themselves.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

07-12-2018, 02:37 PM

Hey Men,

I just received this from Doc Moore.

In which states:

Quote:
His ignorance arrives before he does...

CDC data shows that during 2013-2016 almost half of Americans were trying to lose weight.
---John Peterson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (10.9 KB, 10 views)

Share |

07-12-2018, 07:45 PM

Brother John, I wish sometimes that I could stay above the fray like you, but I admit that I fall short sometimes and respond to the idiots. You are a great mentor and role model to me.
God Bless, Mike

Share |

07-12-2018, 10:11 PM

John, If he can get you upset and get under your skin then he is accomplishing exactly what he wants to do. It is easy to say and hard to do but, "You have to put him out of your mind." If he is obsessing on you then you are in his mind and in control of him. I have run into several guys like this and some of them have been at very vulnerable times in my life. When I run into one of these type guys now I can put them out of my mind early in the process

Spend time alone and think about the situation. Dig deep into your mind. Use all of the mind control techniques that you know - autosuggestion, visualize yourself in control of and not reacting to him, use self talk, and prayer. Give it time and the answer will come to you and it will be one of the greatest and most lasting personal victories in your life. Gordon

Share |