Share |
The Real Ron Miscavige is Living Proof

Author

09-18-2018, 07:54 PM

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, my business partner Dave Koechel and I had the opportunity to meet a man that I have been friends with for the past 15 years but never had the opportunity to meet in person. The man's name is Ron Miscavige and I have to tell you that he is without doubt the youngest 82 year old that I have ever met since my own grandfather was 82 back in 1975. Ron exudes youth and vitality and it certainly doesn't hurt that he is married to a beautiful younger women just as my own Grandfather was married to a beautiful younger woman.

Like my Grandfather, Ron is an Isometric Contraction aficionado and when I say Isometrics I mean the real deal. Because of his daily commitment to Isometrics, Ron has the look, strength, and physique of a man several decades younger. He even flexed his Bicep/Tricep combination and invited me to feel for myself and believe me it was every bit as hard as he looks, there isn't an ounce of unnecessary fat on Ron Miscavige. And his wife, Becky, has a perfect, youthful figure just like my wife, Denise. Both women have the kind of sculpted yet feminine figure that young women in their 20's would give there eye teeth have. And yes, Becky too, is Isometrics aficionado just as is my Denise.

Truth to tell, Dave Koechel was so impressed by Ron's muscularity that he decided to buckle down and start doing the three stage 5-6-7 protocol just as Ron does it each day. This brings up a point, if any of you reading this want to achieve youthful strength and muscularity you need to do exactly what Ron does and perform the last 7 to 8 seconds at maximum intensity going all out each day. That is the only way that you will keep the hormones of youth jacked at peak capacity. Yes, it's also true that Ron and his wife Becky follow the Power Secrets from the Fountain of Youth Nutrition plan just as they demonstrated when we went out for an early dinner. Believe me Ron and Becky, both consume generously of the best of everything and both have a great appetite that is absolutely critical to having an age defying physique or figure.

Bottomline: It was a pleasure for Dave and I to meet The Real Ron Miscavige and I invite you to check out Ron's Youtube channel 'The Real Ron Miscavige'. At Ron's channel you'll meet a man that tells the truth it exactly as it is and in this day and age it's an absolute pleasure to have friends like Ron and his bride Becky.

---John Peterson

Share |

09-18-2018, 08:08 PM

John:

Iíve seen Ron Miscavigeís YouTube channel where heís posted various videos with the Exegenie. Like the protocol you described, he would start with an isometric contraction and then the slow rep. Is he using the Exergenie similarly to a Belt? I have the Exergenie I got from you several years ago, but still think the new belt will be easier to work with. Never really got the proper hang of the Exergenie.

Manny

Share |

Legacy Member

09-18-2018, 08:18 PM

Hi John

Iíve seen the Exergenie videos Ron Miscavige has posted on his YouTube channel. As you described in posts here on the forum, he would start with an isometric contraction and then complete the rep. So is he using the Exergenie similar to a Powerbelt? I still have the Exergenie I got from you a few years ago, but I think the new
Powerbelt will work better. I admit I never quite got the hang of the Exergenie and felt awkward with it.

Many

Share |

09-19-2018, 06:17 PM

I looked for videos with Ron Miscavige and isometrics, but only found videos about Scientology and his son.

Share |

Author

09-20-2018, 09:39 AM

Hey NO BITE,

Go here: https://www.therealronmiscavige.com/

I'm honored to have a friend like Ron Miscavige that has the guts to expose the cult for what it is. Watch his video clips and you will see a man that is endeavoring to wake people up and to prevent them from "checking their brain in at the door" in total compliance with the dictates of others.

I admire this man that has done what he has done knowing that the Scientology organization has an unlimited fund to try and discredit him. BUT it won't work. Why? Because Ron has the truth.

I think of Ron's son as very much like the warden in 'Cool Hand Luke' that has the desire to 'break' everyone and when that doesn't happen he has the audacity to say, "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

The only failure in that man's mind is when someone else wants to think for themselves rather than be programed. To him that is 'A failure to communicate.'

---John Peterson

Share |

09-20-2018, 10:57 AM

Thanks, John, but where can I find what he says about isometrics?

Share |

09-20-2018, 04:06 PM

A major problem with Scientology is that their training sessions, which I believe that they call audits, are so expensive that lot of the people who get emotionally hooked on them go bankrupt.

Share |

Author

09-20-2018, 04:32 PM

Hey Friends,

Watch Ron's video clips in which he interviews people that have broken ties with scientology. He allows them to tell their own story without putting words in their mouth.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-21-2018, 01:51 PM

No Bite:

Not sure if this is allowed, and if not, please delete my post, but if you search Exergenie on YouTube, you'll find his videos. He doesn't use his name, which I think are for the reasons John mentioned above. I agree that Ron Miscavige is extremely courageous for taking on his son and the organization. I made the mistake many years ago almost getting involved with this group, because at the time I was a Psychology major in college and a lot of what they were doing seemed to be in line with principles I was learning. When I mentioned that working with one of thier auditors, the man flew into a rage. I was actually scared. He was able to control, himself, but that's when I knew something was not right. They hounded me for years after, finding me after several moves. Not a group I would ever want to mess with.

Manny

Share |

Author

09-21-2018, 02:26 PM

Hey Manny,

Ron Miscvitch told me that my New Isometric Power Belt totally replaces an Isometric Power Rack (which he once owned) but with the added advantage of an infinite number of angles and speed of adjustment that can't even be compared.

I will Ron tell you what he thinks of the Living Strength Isometric Power Belt.

As relates to Exer-Genie---not a problem.

---John Peterson

Share |