Share |
Answer: People Are Going Crazy

Author

11-08-2018, 10:11 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was asked about the massacre that occurred in California last night.

first read this:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ornia-bar.html

My take: The pace of change in the world today is literally driving many people insane. We see signs of it everywhere. Just watch the news long enough and permeate yourself with nothing but negative thoughts and you too will go insane at some point. And no, I am not joking. Programming negativity into your mind is a killer.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2018, 11:50 AM

I agree John, humans are going insane. I think a lot of it is we are not living in harmony with nature. We spend most of our time inside instead of outside. We eat processed crap instead of real food. we sit instead of move. We are bombarded by disturbing, fear-based messages from the media. We are given drugs for every conceivable ailment.
The answer: Try to live a life aligned with nature and quiet the monkey mind...meditate. The full body isometric helps keep me balanced.

Share |

Author

11-08-2018, 12:54 PM

Hello LionKing,

I am in 100% agreement with your assessment.

---John Peterson

Share |

11-08-2018, 04:38 PM

I think that a lot of it has ti do with the rate of change. Everything is changing.

Share |

11-09-2018, 10:56 AM

We train them to kill then when they get home they are suppose to turn it off. Bet hes on prescription drugs. They are 1000s of men and women coning home with PTSD and giving them drugs is the answer doctors prescribe. .
I have high school student on anti depressants and anti anxiety. Can you imagine if they keep taking these for years what their brains will be like.
The drug issue is not just illegal but big pharma is the problem.

Mass shooting are down and rifles only kill about 350 people a year. Doctors kill 250,000 a year. Cars kill 40,000 a year and teens biggest killer is car wrecks.
Hitting and kicking kills 650 a year, smoking kills 450,000 a year. Opiates kill 55,00 a year. Knives kill 1700.

The media pushes these things to push an agenda that is in my opinion a false flag or is set up.

Monty

Share |

11-09-2018, 12:35 PM

Monty, your comment about the number of people killed by rifles is a little narrow. It's not the number of people killed, it's the setting. I realize driving my car is a big risk, as is having surgery, but going to a concert or a movie should not cost someone their life. I agree with you about society being overmedicated. There have been many studies showing exercise is much better at treating depression than drugs, but drugs are easier to take and big pharma makes big $$$ from them.

Share |

Author

11-09-2018, 02:21 PM

My Brothers,

Thank You for your comments. We are all in agreement.The accelerated rate of change and the fact that we are living in the most highly medicated society in world history are both relevant to our discussion.

As relates to prescription medication I'm going to share with you a conversation that I had last week with a doctor at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota relating to my post polio syndrome. he compasionately offered me prescription medication.

I am in my 67th year. Frankly, who would have ever thought that the little boy that could not walk for 2-years and 87 days would have made it this far?

That boy's only difficulty has been Post Polio Syndrome. But he refuses pain killers that also kill one’s liver. Last week He told the doctor at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester that pain killers were off limits.
The doctor said, “ I have never heard of any one surviving this without medication. It says you were diagnosed in August 79, that's almost 40 years ago. You’re one in million to have come this far without it.
So tell me, is the testosterone the only prescription you are currently taking?” I looked him straight in the eye and said, “What the hell makes you think that I’m taking testosterone?” His answer was somewhat reassuring,
“When a man 66 years old has the kind of well defined muscles that you have and the strength that your tests indicate, its obvious that you’re on something. You score in the top 5% of men age 39, on all of strength and mobility tests but you were born in 1952 so it’s obvious that you’re getting help. Does that mean you are taking some type of un-prescribed medication?”

My answer: “No doc, check my liver and kidneys, check my prostate and note that I don’t have a trace of Gynecomastia.

His response: "I wasn’t meaning to offend you and if you say you aren’t taking anything then I believe you, though I find it very difficult to believe."

Anyway, the young man that was diagnosed all those years ago in 1979 takes no meds. His only medication is faith: “God, help me take the pain.”

Sometimes when I look at him as though I am a third party spectator, I can’t help but feel a certain level of admiration. I hope he is right in thinking his race is nearly finished…forty years seems like an eternity of pain in some ways.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

11-09-2018, 04:41 PM

Before I turned 10, I was on Ritalin for a long time due to having menengitis as a baby. I hated it so much that by the time I was in 4th grade back in 93-94 my parents took me off of it and without it I still functioned well. I personally loath taking meds for practically anything. I never took pain killers or anti depressants, the only things I would take if I was so desperate were a couple melatonin or muscle relaxers to help me sleep.

I've seen what meds have done to people in my life and there are some things a few people I know do take but for specific reasons and conditions. Prescription drugs are a huge deal and have been sold by drug dealers and doctors a like. I understand doctors need to do their job but there are those out there looking for an extra pay day. Don't believe me, do some research.

The kids today even back when I was in high school back in the early 2000s were on things that told them it would help with focus on their schoolwork. The problem with putting these certain meds or prescriptions is that kids don't know any better and don't exactly realize what's put into their body and it's not entirely their fault. Many have been addicted and screwed up their brain chemistry because let's face it, when a teenager goes through puberty we all know what happens but there's some unpredictability in there as well. When you put a kid on certain meds as he's going through puberty, in many cases it's like adding gasoline to put out a fire.

I don't ever remember taking meds for anything since I was 10 up until I broke my legs when I was 20 and taking them after being in the hospital 3-4 different times. I absolutely never gave meds a second thought because I knew and understood what it be like to go down that road and rely on them for life. Its easy for me to not take anything even though I have been in excruciating pain at times. For many others, it's not so easy and some take the word of someone else and run with it because they don't truly understand themselves and their own bodies.

It's a sad epidemic of what drugs have done to people and it's not just killing those who take it, it's the families of those who have an addiction. In a lot of ways, we have become a greedy society and rather have a little green in our pockets or accounts than truly help out our fellow man. I've lost people I knew to crap like this and I don't completely blame prescription drugs but they're an add on and yet billions of dollars are coming in every year while families lose loved ones and have to pay a much larger price.

Share |