Share |
John, is Tom Buckley's 'Body Tone' Good

Author

12-02-2018, 03:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

I received an e-mail from a man that told me that word is going around that I was endorsing an ineffective Isometric Course by a man named Tom Buckley that was worthless at best. The man asked, "John, do you know what they are referring to? I can't imagine you endorsing anything that isn't good."

My response: In 1958 Tom Buckley brought out his "Body Tone" Isometric Bodybuilding Course. It was identical to what Mike Marvel brought out in 1961 and what Mike Dayton brought out in 1979. To say that these isometric Power Flex exercises don't work is ludicrous. They are exactly what Arnold Schwarzenneger was referring to in his first book "Education of a Body Builder" when he referenced Power Flex exercises being performed exclusively for three weeks prior to a contest to bring out shape and definition.

All of these exercises are found in my book 'Isometric Power Revolution'. What you are doing is simply flexing your muscles to the maximum and holding for a minimum of six seconds.

Interestingly Mike Marvel said to contract for 5-seconds, Tom Buckley said 6-seconds and Mike Dayton said 7-seconds. BUT for best possible results you need to do Soly's 5-6-7 Protocol. By doing so you will achieve results that are not other wise achievable.

NOTE: THE EXERCISES WORK IF YOU ACHIEVE 100% CONTRACTION BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR BULKING UP.

---John Peterson

Share |

12-04-2018, 12:50 AM

"A stronger isometric contraction is the result of having transmitted a stronger command impulse from your mind to the target muscle "

Share |