Share |
The Mandela Effect, is it Real?

Author

12-07-2018, 10:43 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was sent the following video clip regarding the Mandella effect and asked if I believe that the Mandella effect is real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgn-Zp-Kh6E

Answer: First off, I had never seen the lady featured in the video before but she certainly is credible and the things she brings up are quite amazing. For example, she makes reference to a terrorist event in the USA that occurred in 1916 called the "Black Tom" event. I had never heard of it. There are other things that are covered as well that I had never heard of that are now part of history.

Watch it for yourself. Its quite an eye opener.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

12-10-2018, 01:54 PM

John,
I watched that U-tube video. I have no idea what she was talking about, and you know that I am open to plenty of weird stuff.
I think the Black Tom event was a ship loaded with ammunition and explosives set to sail to England and it blew up. Seems like the Germans may have done that. Was that terrorism? I don't think so. We were supporting Germany's enemy. We should have been minding our own business.

Tim

Share |