Share |
A Great Talk With No Bite

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Author

07-09-2019, 08:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Earlier today I had a wonderful talk with 'No Bite' and discussed many things.
Believe me, Jon is one really good man.

One of the things we discussed is the fact that I have been so behind schedule on so many things. The truth is that I should have told everyone the truth--that I had been dealing with some things that had completely overwhelmed me and I discovered that I was not Superman. In fact, I was brought face to face with just how mortal I really am when it was discovered more than two and a half years ago what the source of my severe headaches was. Up until that point, I don't think that I had ever really had a headache in my entire life. BUT believe me, I learned just how devastating a severe headache can be. So much so that my compassion for people suffering headaches knows no limit. Seriously friends, if you don't know how bad a severe headache can be---BELIEVE ME---YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Needless to say, I was given a very serious prognosis that if I did not follow through with a certain medical procedure that had only a 50/50 chance of success without complications that the condition might worsen and cause my death. At one point I even embraced the idea of death.

The good news is that it motivated me to take serious measures in both discovering its cause and its healing through deep meditation, visualization, and especially the act of conscious forgiveness. The truth is, I faced a lot of the hatreds and unforgiveness that I had harbored for years that I didn't even realize I had. I got it all out and I am healing. At present my condition is not even a third the size it was two and a half years ago (we are not dealing with cancer here) and the complete healing is in progress. A miracle? Look at it like this, I take nothing for granted...ever!!! I realize I had this condition come upon me so that I could take care of certain things in my life that needed to be rectified and this is something that I work toward each and every day. Why is forgiveness such a big deal? Because Gods Word says it is a requirement. "“For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” (Matthew 6:14–15)

Now, as far as the things I am behind on...I have asked God to help me get my writing back on track, complete the task and perform a final edit...its happening...I'm at it and I can tell you from personal experience that the method itself is by far the best I have ever experienced. That is one reason I am completing this course. I'm in my 67th year and I have no problem in maintaining an ultra-lean muscular hardness. Most men start getting thick in the waistline once they hit their forties and mine is currently 28" an inch less than a year ago. Believe me, if you truly apply yourself with Isometric Contraction the one thing you will notice is a dramatic increase in muscular definition caused by the melting away of subcutaneous fat. It's just the way it works whether you are dieting or not. Your muscles become much leaner and denser.

Bottom line...I'm not making excuses for anything...I'm way behind schedule with only myself to blame and I'm doing something about it.

So where are we at?

So...look for us on Facebook and a new forum and other things that will take place one step at a time. First and foremost I'm completing the Course in a way that I DO NOT have to apologize for. Thanks for keeping the faith...I appreciate it far beyond words.

---John Peterson

Share |