Share |
How to handle a bully in one simple steps

Legacy Member

03-15-2011, 04:13 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

-Joe

Share |

Author

03-15-2011, 04:29 PM

Hey Joe,

Suicidal stupidity. Why is it that the Wile E Coyotes never learn. That little Wile E Coyote punk is lucky that the big guy didn't slam him head first into the pavement. As is was he looked more than a little disoriented. I wonder if there will be a part two. I think it was the Coyote's pals that were filming it. And who knows, maybe those idiots took it to the principal in order to complain about how the big guy slammed him.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 03-15-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Share |

Banned

03-15-2011, 05:17 PM

John,
That actually happened here in Australia and has been all over the news, the crazy thing is the kid who had been bullied for years and snapped actually got suspended for slamming that little trouble maker, he's become a hero in Australia for standing up to bullies..

Daniel

Share |

Banned

03-15-2011, 06:27 PM

When you have kids that is pretty scarey to even think your kid is getting bullied.Way to go for him standing up for him self.

michael

Share |

03-15-2011, 07:51 PM

This was great!

Share |

Banned

03-15-2011, 08:58 PM

Wow.

I can relate. I was the big guy in 8th grade. I was one of those big quiet kids that wouldn't harm a mouse. One day I'd had enough and pushed a little bully right through the wall in the geography classroom. A little to the left or a little to the right and I would have hit the stud and the class wouldn't have been as impressed. I didn't get teased anymore.

Like the kid in the video, to this day, you won't know when I'm mad, until it's too late. I don't say that to sound tough, just mean that I keep it in until it's ready to come out. I haven't been in a fight in about 15 years. I've been punched in the face and stood their with the "you hit like a girl" look on my face before as well if I thought the person was really just being stupid, but wasn't an all around a$$.

Share |

03-15-2011, 09:23 PM

I like the girl who stepped in and stopped another big guy from going after the victim. Good girl.

Tom

Share |

03-16-2011, 02:38 AM

This is what you call a touch down!

“The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” — William Arthur Ward

Share |

03-16-2011, 09:36 AM

Apparently this happened in Australia recently.

Quote:
Teased Kid Snaps! Body Slams Bully
By: jc13 - March 15th, 2011

By Brad Cohen, SportsGrid

Australian student Casey Heynes became the latest YouTube sensation—and unofficial anti-bullying PSA posterboy—when he was captured on video bodyslamming a bully that had hit him in the face.

The (much smaller) bully taunted and hit Casey after school while other kids laughed and videotaped the whole incident. Eventually, the much-bigger Casey could take no more, as he picked up the scrawny antagonizer and smashed him hard onto the concrete.
The only thing that I didn't understand is why Casey was suspended from school.

“The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” — William Arthur Ward

Share |

Legacy Member

03-16-2011, 10:57 AM

I would have done the same thing,in fact I have. My earliest memory is when I was in grade school, and
I was confronted by this bully, and I really don't know why he wanted to because hewas smaller than I
was probably to look like a big shot in front of other people and he had his brothers for back up. This
happened during the winter time, and being their was snow on the schoolyard grounds with a slight incline
He slid pretty well after I picked him up by the collar of his coat and thew him on his butt. Now of course I
was the one who got in trouble because he ran to the principal.Oh well that is the price you have to pay.
What I got in trouble for was He said he was going to kick my butt and I said with the help of your brothers.
Then I had to go see the principal, The bully had told Him I said the hell with your brother, which I did not.
anyway this bully and his brothers in later years ended up in jail or dead from drugs.

Share |