Share |
True to Who We Are & What We Believe

Author

05-12-2011, 12:19 PM

Hey Friends,

It's a joy to have the quality of participants that we have on our forum and Greg, Gordon & I truly appreciate each of you. As most of you know, we have discussed just about every natural fitness method in existence and our archives are a wealth of information. This is the main reason that I don't appreciate it when someone comes to our forum and makes reference to training techniques or methodologies recommended on other forums because 99 times out of 100 the method or technique in question has been covered numerous times on our own forum if people will just take the time to check.

Now, I mention the above because we had an incident on our forum yesterday where a very sick and twisted guy that was here just to create trouble was banned. This guy went back to one of his posts and altered it to read as follows. Greg Newton found it and deleted it. But in order to make my point this is what that intellectual giant had written word for word.

"I've been masturbating for 10 hours a day as a new exercise while doing a handstand. But my eyes are getting bloodshot. Should I stop?"

This guy claimed to be an attorney that said he was thinking of leaving the field of law to become a fitness trainer. Obviously, from the short post above you can all see that an intellectual giant like that does not belong here and was subsequently banned. On another of his insane posts he went off on me for supposedly discriminating against gay people.

Now, just know this. When we are dealing with strange and twisted guys like that we fully realize that we are dealing with mentally deranged people. Obviously only a sick and twisted individual would have posted what this unfortunate and twisted social deviant posted. Also know that we will do the best we can to prevent that type of social deviant from posting.

One last thing. There are twisted social deviants that find the sort of thing underlined above to be very funny and when they and their twisted friends re-post that sort of thing for amusement they are just showing the entire world how twisted, sick, and deviant they truly are. Let me also state that one of the reasons these social demonic deviants hate us so much is because of the strong stance on moral integrity and the Christian faith that we openly embrace. believe me, we have not lost anything when guys like that have been banned. The world would be a much better place without guys like that and someday guys like that will be put where they belong.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

05-12-2011, 01:20 PM

yosemite,

I think it's important for our loyal forum members to realize just how sick, twisted, and perverted some of these social deviants really are. This is why we never argue with imbeciles like them and immediately ban them as soon as they show their true colors. The post underlined above clearly shows one and all that I simply banned someone that did not belong with us to begin with. He was here to be a jerk and outed himself. In the post underlined above I simply showed how he outed himself.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

05-12-2011, 01:20 PM

Well,

Those guys have been at it for years. The more fanatical ones never seem to want to let go. But, we handled it and took out the trash. I say leave it be and spend no more time on it. It is an annoyance and no more. If we take a hard stand on certain issues, we have to expect and be prepared for this kind of foolishness; and we were.

Greg

Share |

05-12-2011, 01:35 PM

John,

Your site, your rules bottom line. If someone doesn't like it, they are free to leave and find another site. I for one have enjoyed your site for the past 2 years and the quality and respect of the core people who are here to learn and share is fantastic.

If someone feels they should promote a different site or product, they shouldn't be doing it on a site that promotes their own products. To me this is like someone on a IBM site promoting HP products. What's the purpose other than wanting to cause problems?? I agree, if you browse the archives you can pretty much find anything you have questions on.

Keep on doing what you're doing with these wackjobs who should know better, but don't.

God Bless,

Jon

Share |

05-12-2011, 02:32 PM

To develop real strength that we can use in all parts of our lives we have to mainatain a positive can do attitude. These guys are weak and their lives have not worked out because of their negative attitudes. Obsessive anger such as they have will keep you on the lowest rung in every aspect of your life. The great thing about this forum are the positive people that it attracts. We all don't agree on everything,but we are strong enough to deal with that and not see different ideas as a threat and treat each other with respect.

Share |

05-12-2011, 03:04 PM

For those who missed it...

"Our policy on posting links to other sites"
http://transformetrics.com/forum/sho...5480#post35480

Share |

Legacy Member

05-13-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosemite View Post
Actually John I would just ignore these as they will get bored and go away.
You would think that. As hard as it is to believe, this guy is part of a group of about 5 guys that has literally been at this for years. One guy, in particular, has been patron troll of Transformetrics for nearly a decade.

God only knows what they did with all of this free time before John launched this website.

-Joe

Share |